Former OC Beck not with team in Boca, Lynch to call offense | Syracusefan.com

Former OC Beck not with team in Boca, Lynch to call offense

I would think Bronco would be bringing him in at his new gig right?

Are we sure we are running Wildcat and not throwing out Davis to see what he's capable of?

Same. 100% get it if he has another gig. But the game is in 3 days and we've heard not a peep about it, and his Twitter bio still shows cuse.
Have we heard anything about the team leading up to the bowl? I haven’t really seen anything besides recruiting news.

Beck has to do what's best for him at this point even though I wish he had stayed for the Bowl. He is not being kept on at Syracuse so wishing him the best.
Of course. Not in any way criticizing, just surprised as I have not heard anything about him getting an offer

Beck has to do what's best for him at this point even though I wish he had stayed for the Bowl. He is not being kept on at Syracuse so wishing him the best.

I dont know thats necessarily whats best for him. I think him being able to show off his creativity offense that he had to adopt without a true QB like Shrader would help get him in position for the better jobs. Unless he already has a job that hasnt been annouced yet.

I dont know thats necessarily whats best for him. I think him being able to show off his creativity offense that he had to adopt without a true QB like Shrader would help get him in position for the better jobs. Unless he already has a job that hasnt been annouced yet.
He’s only gone because he has his next job.

I assume JW told him to get busy on his next job- we’re good. Likely with Bronco. This kind of stuff is noted in the coaching ranks
JW is a good AD to work for. Nothing really gained by anyone with him staying. It’s a glorified exhibition game.

I find it interesting that Coach Lynch, who has been the OC at Syracuse before, will call the plays. He is the only member of the staff that has reportedly found a new job (as RB coach for Nevada).

I would have thought he was gone from the time he took the new job. Guessing he wants to do a solid for all the kids he has coached here and stay with them until the season officially ends after the bowl game.

That is pretty commendable in my book. Quality guy.

Props to the Nevada HC too for letting him do this.

He’s only gone because he has his next job.
I hope it's with Bronco at New Mexico because I could really get into following them, especially if Beck's are there.

I assume JW told him to get busy on his next job- we’re good. Likely with Bronco. This kind of stuff is noted in the coaching ranks
JW is a good AD to work for. Nothing really gained by anyone with him staying. It’s a glorified exhibition game.
Yep