Former Sportscenter reporter in Skan | Syracusefan.com

Former Sportscenter reporter in Skan

I follow Sara on Instagram. She's a really funny follow - great sense of humor. Didn't realize that photo was in Skaneateles until you pointed it out.

on another note, I was pretty much directly across the lake from the recent boating accident/helicopter evac. had about 20 people at the house. none of heard or saw anything until the reporters were in town the next day

Being an outsider to Syracuse I had no clue what "Skan" was. I was expecting something a little more scandalous.

Me too. I thought Skan was a magazine along the lines of Celebrity Sleuth.

Being an outsider to Syracuse I had no clue what "Skan" was. I was expecting something a little more scandalous.

as someone who grew up on skan lake but still has no idea how to spell it, skan is the easy way out.

More Celebs in Skan... Riley Dixon

as someone who grew up on skan lake but still has no idea how to spell it, skan is the easy way out.

Just think 'eat' and 'e' and you'll get the spelling.

SkanEatElEs. 'Skan' then 'eat' and then remember E's rule for the 'eles' part. Easy to remember when you associate the town with some of their fine restaurants and like to eat - lol.

IMG_2466.JPG
He's playing in my Member Guest tomorrow.

Live and work in Skaneateles 30+ years and have heard it called Skan, and a number of other things (some of which might be true).
Grew up there... once a Laker, always a Laker...

Reactions: 007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom