Found the best Syracuse recruiting site | Syracusefan.com

Found the best Syracuse recruiting site

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/

Francis, thanks for all your hard work. This page has been refreshed 800 times today. Keep the pimp hand strong bro!
Much respect and thanks edowd. You gets the triple tee
Triple Tee.jpg

Stevie Thompson and elite shooter in the same sentence just made my head spin. haha
It's funny that when Stevie Jr first came on the scene last year, everybody assumed that he was probably this athletic freak like his dad. Only to find out that their games are the total opposite with Jr being known more for his jump shot and not the same caliber of athlete.

I think you have underestimated Francis. I go for the nickname of "POTUS"

President Of The University of Syracuse. ;)

Edit: Yes, I know it is Syracuse University, but then POTUS wouldn't work.

And a few of our recruits have called us the University of Syracuse anyway.:confused:

It's funny that when Stevie Jr first came on the scene last year, everybody assumed that he was probably this athletic freak like his dad. Only to find out that their games are the total opposite with Jr being known more for his jump shot and not the same caliber of athlete.

Francis, this is a very silly question and feel free to disregard. Steve Francis, former Houston Rocket, has a son that I surmise is in middle school. Any idea if he is a college basketball prospect? The Francis' live in my neighborhood and I see his kid shooting hoops all the time. I'm in Houston, TX.

Francis, this is a very silly question and feel free to disregard. Steve Francis, former Houston Rocket, has a son that I surmise is in middle school. Any idea if he is a college basketball prospect? The Francis' live in my neighborhood and I see his kid shooting hoops all the time. I'm in Houston, TX.
Haven't heard anything about him yet. If he's any good, then as he gets older he'll have plenty of opportunities to make a name for himself nationally playing AAU and in the summer camps.

Thanks for the kind words everybody and hope you guys enjoy the coverage of the July recruiting grind that our staff is on. JB and crew are really traveling all over to let these kids know that they are a huge priority for them. Hopefully we'll see all of that attention and love turn into some commitments after this month.

Thanks for the kind words everybody and hope you guys enjoy the coverage of the July recruiting grind that our staff is on. JB and crew are really traveling all over to let these kids know that they are a huge priority for them. Hopefully we'll see all of that attention and love turn into some commitments after this month.

You are welcome, Francis.

Do you think that these are the best times in terms of recruiting under Coach B.'s career? Or, have there been better years in the past? I have only been following recruiting since maybe 2000 and it seems our recruiting has steadily improved since. Don't know if we have always recruited at this high a level or if there were years past that were even "better" than the present?

Just wanted to get your historical take on Syracuse recruiting over the years under Coach B?

You are welcome, Francis.

Do you think that these are the best times in terms of recruiting under Coach B.'s career? Or, have there been better years in the past? I have only been following recruiting since maybe 2000 and it seems our recruiting has steadily improved since. Don't know if we have always recruited at this high a level or if there were years past that were even "better" than the present?

Just wanted to get your historical take on Syracuse recruiting over the years under Coach B?
I only go back to 2000 as well when it comes to recruiting, but I have to agree that these are the best times of recruiting during the 13 years since following the scene. I think fellow posters who go way back than us will probably say the mid-late 80's recruiting was special as well.

What I love about our recruiting over the past few years is that we're recruiting more "b-ball players" than just great athletes that we hope could turn into good b-ball players. What I also love about the 2013 class aka the option B's. Is that every single player won some form of championship with their team last season. So we're not just bringing in good players to set a foundation for years to come, but most importantly we're bringing in "WINNERS"winning.gif.

I only go back to 2000 as well when it comes to recruiting, but I have to agree that these are the best times of recruiting during the 13 years since following the scene. I think fellow posters who go way back than us will probably say the mid-late 80's recruiting was special as well.

What I love about our recruiting over the past few years is that we're recruiting more "b-ball players" than just great athletes that we hope could turn into good b-ball players. What I also love about the 2013 class aka the option B's. Is that every single player won some form of championship with their team last season. So we're not just bringing in good players to set a foundation for years to come, but most importantly we're bringing in "WINNERS"View attachment 4259.

Aside from winning the 2003 championship, what else can you point to as the reason(s) why our recruiting has taken off since 2000?

Francis, do you have a Twitter at all? I'd love to be able to follow you (apologize if that sounds creepy haha).

What I love about our recruiting over the past few years is that we're recruiting more "b-ball players" than just great athletes that we hope could turn into good b-ball players. What I also love about the 2013 class aka the option B's. Is that every single player won some form of championship with their team last season. So we're not just bringing in good players to set a foundation for years to come, but most importantly we're bringing in "WINNERS"View attachment 4259.
Francis threads.
Is there anything better?
PBR might be close, but anything else?
SU13 - Copy.jpg

Aside from winning the 2003 championship, what else can you point to as the reason(s) why our recruiting has taken off since 2000?
HOF coach, facilities, style of play, well connected assistants, conference, plus having several lottery picks over the past few years doesn't hurt as well.

Edowd is a fan... people want to impress... always has and will be the way... on earth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom