Four game stats | Syracusefan.com

Four game stats

SBU72

All Conference
Not that it is at all relavent, but does anybody have the player statistics for the 4 game series? Leo was trying to make a big deal about DCII having such a big last game. Xmas too for that matter, but I disagree. Xmas looked fairly good, playing with consitently more enthusiasm. DCII not so much. I was wondering how the rest of the team made out.

Not that it is at all relavent, but does anybody have the player statistics for the 4 game series? Leo was trying to make a big deal about DCII having such a big last game. Xmas too for that matter, but I disagree. Xmas looked fairly good, playing with consitently more enthusiasm. DCII not so much. I was wondering how the rest of the team made out.

I think the biggest thing with Rak was he just looked more engaged and energetic the whole time. Even the games where the refs hated him and called weird fouls on him and when he made mistakes he went after it harder which I think is an excellent sign. DC2 showed that there is hope but he has to break some really bad habits with the ball.

I think the biggest thing with Rak was he just looked more engaged and energetic the whole time. Even the games where the refs hated him and called weird fouls on him and when he made mistakes he went after it harder which I think is an excellent sign. DC2 showed that there is hope but he has to break some really bad habits with the ball.

I remember often thinking the refs were picking on him last year too. Refs seem to hammer Christmas with fouls, no matter what. And I don't think he's that much of a hacker either.

I like the "more engaged and energetic" phrase. Good discription. So many games last year he looked almost disinterested. I look at how both Xmas and DC2 play defense. It's been pointed out often the harder most gusy play "D" the better they look on offense. Xmas may be limited in his offense but the engery he he displayed on defense, did carry over and made him look better on the other end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom