Fourth Downs... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fourth Downs...

northacuse said:
One and done. The rest were forward of the goal line.

Not to be a stickler, but the first was in the end zone and downed. Another was brought out from 5 yards deep in the end zone, a couple others were short but directionally kicked according to plan.

I love that people are bitching about kick offs. It's been 15 years since we've needed such a debate.

Not to be a stickler, but the first was in the end zone and downed. Another was brought out from 5 yards deep in the end zone, a couple others were short but directionally kicked according to plan.

I love that people are bitching about kick offs. It's been 15 years since we've needed such a debate.
Hey, the way I see it is if were kicking off then were scoring :)

I stand by one and done. Agree to disagree, but I think you are wrong, friend. I will be the first to apologize if I am proven wrong.
It's smart to directionally kick short of the goal line as it's less likely a team gets it out to the 25...

It's smart to directionally kick short of the goal line as it's less likely a team gets it out to the 25...

And you, my friend, have clarified my concerns about tonight's kicking game. It makes perfect sense.

Just as Colgate's kicking away from Bris...

I still learn stuff from reading this board...