Fox Sports South What? | Syracusefan.com

Fox Sports South What?

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Is not showing Friday nights game until 11pm on tape delay.

I saw that yesterday. I spent 20 minutes looking on the program guide trying to find another channel showing it live without any luck. If you find one, please let me know. Apparently UNC vs Gardner-Webb is more important.

According the listing, FOX Sports Regional networks is carrying the game, yet MSG+ is the only station in my directv listing (here all of the regional fox sports stations are listed) carrying the game live. I am kind of surprised about the lack of distribution of the game, considering all that went into putting the game together.

I found it's on FuelTV down here. Big UFC channel (my sons love it), it may come in up in Syracuse as well.

Where are you located that Fox Sports South is showingat 11? I am in NC and the guide has Fox SS showing La Tech vs A&M at 9 and Indiana St vs UCLA at 11.

I'm in Texas, and my cable guide says it is being shown live on Fox Sports Pacific.

is SNY showing live...if so South Fl gets it on Comcast cable...have watched last three football games and both bball games live.

I just got the extra sports package from directv for 7.99 a month, just to cover all my bases.

I just got the extra sports package from directv for 7.99 a month, just to cover all my bases.
that would be a small Jack and Coke...but certainly worth the $$$...unfortunately my development does not allow above ground electronics etc...so...here is to you...good get!

Where are you located that Fox Sports South is showingat 11? I am in NC and the guide has Fox SS showing La Tech vs A&M at 9 and Indiana St vs UCLA at 11.
I'm in South West Ga(Albany)

I interpret this as a good thing, as opposed to the game not being shown at all.

I don't understand the point of even scheduling this event if its going to conflict with others and nobody is interested in watching it. ESPN is opting for UK vs. Maryland in Barclays over this?

is SNY showing live...if so South Fl gets it on Comcast cable...have watched last three football games and both bball games live.
I don't think SNY will carry it. MSG+ is the best bet.

Even without the aircraft carrier serving as the backdrop, I can't for the life of me figure out why this isn't a nationally broadcasted game. It's the first game of the season between a top 10 team and a top 20 team. I don't know much about the business side of TV, but were the broadcast rights for this game priced way too high or what? What happened here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom