Fran being interviewed on ACC huddle | Syracusefan.com

Fran being interviewed on ACC huddle

swish7

All Conference
References his team still having that 'losing mentality' - i.e. letting teams back in it, making mistakes, & players yapping with the fans. He notices the things we notice. Hope he keeps fixing our issues. Could be special.

Funny as heck & real engaging. Had all them laughing.

Mccord up next

TPTCuse & OrangeXtreme linked the interviews below, on page 2.

Last edited:
References his team still having that 'losing mentality' - i.e. letting teams back in it, making mistakes, & players yapping with the fans. He notices the things we notice. Hope he keeps fixing our issues. Could be special.

Funny as heck & real engaging. Had all them laughing.

Mccord up next
Honestly as a older guy i agree. Hand ball to Ref, no bullshit or backtalking. Dumbshit drives me nuts.

Yep.
Interesting for sure. Hope he sheds those players. Cannot have them dragging the team down.

Need to make an example of them especially while winning. You either coming with us or you are out the door. Nobody and I mean nobody should be pulling in the wrong direction from the team.

Yep.
Interesting for sure. Hope he sheds those players. Cannot have them dragging the team down.
For every 1 hour you do something wrong, it takes 2 hours to unlearn. If they aren't moving in that direction? Sure. I'm guessing they are all still trying to unlearn that mentality, and there are only a few guys left that aren't getting there, yet. That's fine. Believing you'll win - no matter what- takes time. And for some, evidence.

Honestly as a older guy i agree. Hand ball to Ref, no bullshit or backtalking. Dumbshit drives me nuts.
Me too. The older I get, the more it bothers me. It's wild, dudes celebrating basic 1st downs in the 2nd quarter when their team is down. Generally speaking.

Didn't like the dude waving to the NCSU fans after we secured the win. I mean, why? What purpose does it serve?

I do like a little post TD celebration.