Fran Brown Coaching Staff | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Coaching Staff

I hope to hell he didn't do something wrong to get us in trouble or put us on probation. It's like when those basketball people suddenly left and the next thing that unfolds was the Fab Melo paper writing scandal.

that sounds more like, Fran said this isnt working out the way I want it and you should move on...
I get cutthroat but that’s next level… unless there were egregious indiscretions, not sure how a situation gets to a “you should probably find a better spot” level unless the two parties didn’t vet the other properly or the job was not described as it really was upon initial engagement.

Either way, this isn’t a great look IMO.

Dan Mullen wouldn’t have let this happen
Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

There has to be a story behind this….

Will be interesting to see if it ever comes to light

Hypothetical:

"...Penn St recruit X was offered by Cuse and Ahmad with approval from coach Fran. The recruit also has a very good relationship with coach [insert name] on the current Penn St staff... Ahmad told recruit '...on the DL, if you're really comfortable with Penn St and Coach [insert name], you should go there'... Then, it wasn't kept on the DL and word got back to coach Fran..."

It will be something stupid like that is my guess... confirmation he wasn't 100% respresenting on specific recruit because of prior ties...

Hypothetical:

"...Penn St recruit X was offered by Cuse and Ahmad with approval from coach Fran. The recruit also has a very good relationship with coach [insert name] on the current Penn St staff... Ahmad told recruit '...on the DL, if you're really comfortable with Penn St and Coach [insert name], you should go there'... Then, it wasn't kept on the DL and word got back to coach Fran..."

It will be something stupid like that is my guess... confirmation he wasn't 100% respresenting on specific recruit because of prior ties...
If it’s that, he is probably looking for another line of work.

Khalil Amad Corollary to the Law of Lou Rawls:

It’s better to have Khalil Amad, and not need him,
Than to not have Khalil Amad, and need him.

There has to be a story behind this….

Will be interesting to see if it ever comes to light
Im still waiting to hear why Bill benched Malcolm Butler

I hope to hell he didn't do something wrong to get us in trouble or put us on probation. It's like when those basketball people suddenly left and the next thing that unfolds was the Fab Melo paper writing scandal.
It was Southerland if i remember correctly. Fab was something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom