Fran Brown Coaching Staff | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Coaching Staff

I've told numerous millennials with CVs where every job stay is 1.5 years or less that I am not hiring them becuase I need a minimum of 3 year's commitment (and based on their employment history, they will not do that.)
You giving a written guarantee of a job for three years? You offering top pay? Promotions? Bonuses? If not, why demand loyalty when it's not given back?

Only so many years to get ours, and younger generations don't have it as easy job-market or debt-wise as people who use "millennials" as a catch all term. (The youngest millennials are now late 20s.)

You giving a written guarantee of a job for three years? You offering top pay? Promotions? Bonuses? If not, why demand loyalty when it's not given back?

Only so many years to get ours, and younger generations don't have it as easy job-market or debt-wise as people who use "millennials" as a catch all term. (The youngest millennials are now late 20s.)
There is a cost associated with hiring and training someone. The more specialized, the greater the chance that is the case. We do the same - three years, as the cost does not justify the effort otherwise. It makes hiring more difficult, but it has paid off.

No, it's simple.

If I take 3-5 months training you to do the job and you leave in month 7, you wasted an inordinate amount of time and company money.

You have an employment history like that?? 4 months here... 7 months there...10 different companies in the last 3-1/2 years... it's a big red flag and I'm not even considering you for hire. Time is money and you are not even getting an interview.

You are not worth my time. It's really that simple.

Last edited:
I heard from a very reliable source that Benny has hired Khal to be his agent and they are pursuing NIL opportunities at F-SU. Also, I didn’t know my dog could talk until he said this to me.

Recruiting mercenaries gonna "mercenary".

Maybe he'll be back again some day?

at this point, you cant welcome him back. he is moving on to "greener pastures" too quickly too many times.

feb 2022 takes over at cuse recruiting
jan 2023 take same role at psu
dec 2023 takes a slightly bigger role at cuse
feb 2024 announces new journey.

keep in mind not fired once. the biggest red flag i've seen since Bobby Petrino. i would never hire him for anything other than a temp contracting job.

Maybe Penn State paid him and let him come back to Cuse to see what the heck is happening behind closed doors that is making Fran so successful and wanted him to report back. Who knows. Just speculating.

or people just see a red flag when they see 1. i am all for taking opportunities.

but 4 times in less than 2 years including 2 to the same place? no thank you.

i am a millennial anyway.
I mean this is a pretty transient position, but I really was more commenting on the dude who will not have his time wasted by those that don't stay in the job x number of years, than I was on Ahmad. I just think its tough to group everyone that may have switched jobs frequently into the same bubble. Everyone has circumstances that lead to their decisions, but I agree, it certainly can be a red flag in some situations.

I just don't get why millennial has to be mentioned. If the person was older this would not be the same issue? It just the classic the next generation is ruining everything, just like we millennials complain about with gen z.

All this and it looks like he’s a lefty. Another reason for me to love him.
That picture should go viral. He’s a legend before he’s coached a game!

IMG_3029.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom