Fran Brown Interview With Matt Park | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Interview With Matt Park

Did we watch the same interview? This guys got no energy or passion in it lol. Maybe it was a long day maybe it’s just his personality. But everything he said about NIL is spot on
If you don't see the passion in that interview you may have issues with discerning human emotions. He's not Tony Robbins or some hokey salesman. But he has the focus and drive that is evidence of genuine passion.

It does make sense. He prefers to take a non-conventional path. He believes in his ability. He beat out two experienced head coaches for the job, mainly because he showed he knew Syracuse and showed a desire along with articulating a plan to bring Syracuse football back to prominence.
No argument.

It does make sense. He prefers to take a non-conventional path. He believes in his ability. He beat out two experienced head coaches for the job, mainly because he showed he knew Syracuse and showed a desire along with articulating a plan to bring Syracuse football back to prominence.
Along those lines, I sort of got the idea that he might not be a shoo-in to leave in a few years if he is as successful as he believes he can/will be.

he wants to build something, and I get the sense he wants to see it become sustainable and successful. if he’s the guy we think he might be, he might also decide if SU decides to pay up to improve the competitiveness of the program as it builds, that he just wants to stay here For quite a while.

Couple of good things that stood out to me, HCFB is confident and that is a good thing. Love that in his first media availability he mentions discipline, something that any team can do yet was not done here for 8 years. I get the sense and I do not know but this Is a guy who hates to lose. i am not saying the former coach, liked losing, that’s unfair but there needs to be more emphasis on certain things not being acceptable such as prolonged losing streaks.

All small things, this is welcome change so far IMO.

Couple of good things that stood out to me, HCFB is confident and that is a good thing. Love that in his first media availability he mentions discipline, something that any team can do yet was not done here for 8 years. I get the sense and I do not know but this Is a guy who hates to lose. i am not saying the former coach, liked losing, that’s unfair but there needs to be more emphasis on certain things not being acceptable such as prolonged losing streaks.

All small things, this is welcome change so far IMO.
He started with the basics. Run the ball. Stop the run. Discipline starts here.

I like this guy.

Yep. No Ohana here. Just about taking names and kicking ass.
abd09148-caf8-4773-8df8-a88719aecd9e_text.gif

I just told someone off line that I just watched that and am calling on Monday to make a donation
Who do I call or where do I go to make a donation that directly affects the football program?

Wish we had someone a little better than Matt Park for all of these interviews.

Just a goofball. We have Newhouse. Can we get someone else to spice it up? He can't do everything -- pbp for basketball/football should be enough, and more than he really should do anyway if we are being honest.

I love this interview so much. Keep throwing a DARTs.

He basically earned the job on his own work ethic.
Loves Cuse Football Roots
Wants to be in this region.
Quiet confidence
Passion.
Winning hurts spiel…chef kiss
Calling Coach P
Crediting his unofficial non existent staff already lol.

If you don't see the passion in that interview you may have issues with discerning human emotions. He's not Tony Robbins or some hokey salesman. But he has the focus and drive that is evidence of genuine passion.
Buddy I’m not a psychologist. He made some great points, especially towards the end about NIL and fan behavior. Did he have me ready to run through a brick wall? No. Was it a little sleepy in my opinion? Yes. Sorry I’m not on my knees for him

Yep I hope Fran brings it back.
I was always under the impression that it is not the coach's decision. I thought the past 44s had to sign off, and one was not signing off. I assume JW has to agree before the coach. But then again, a good and determined coach can get anything accomplished if they really want.

I didn’t say it was necessarily a bad thing, just weird to see the word passion being used to describe what I watched. Donations are a good thing and so is optimism for next season and a manageable schedule but everyone on here who was all-in on Mullen a week ago is now acting like this guy is the second coming of Christ
Dude...you really need to stop the passive/aggressive bs. Let us enjoy the process for at least a week before you resume pissing in our Cheerios.

Buddy I’m not a psychologist. He made some great points, especially towards the end about NIL and fan behavior. Did he have me ready to run through a brick wall? No. Was it a little sleepy in my opinion? Yes. Sorry I’m not on my knees for him
I understand what you're saying but I think he's just a soft-spoken guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom