Fran Brown Interview With Matt Park | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Interview With Matt Park

At the very onset of this interview I thought, he seems nervous.

By the end I thought, this is a guy whose players, assistant coaches, and probably fans will run through through a brick wall for. He's easily going to win the press conference today.

He said Pasqualoni came back for the Freeney event and complimented Wildhack. I wonder if Brown asked him if he had any interest in coming back as an analyst/consultant.

Time to pony up to OrangeUnited.

Understood. We just had one for 8 years... Didn't work out well...

Michigan didn't throw a pass for their last few halves... Being able to dominate is kinda cool, too... ;-)
Maybe Fran will keep the offense they've been running for the last 3 games. It's the best offensive innovation I've seen in a long time. Several QB's playing at the same time is great. It's highly multiple as Deleone used to say.

At the very onset of this interview I thought, he seems nervous.

By the end I thought, this is a guy whose players, assistant coaches, and probably fans will run through through a brick wall for. He's easily going to win the press conference today.

He said Pasqualoni came back for the Freeney event and complimented Wildhack. I wonder if Brown asked him if he had any interest in coming back as an analyst/consultant.

Time to pony up to OrangeUnited.

Yeah, and his relationship w Donovin Darius and guys of that era, will help unlock more alum donations, since he clearly gets it that you want everybody from the program’s glory days involved actively in that regard.

BTW - Donovin still looks like he could strap it on and blow dudes up, he’s jacked.

Yeah, and his relationship w Donovin Darius and guys of that era, will help unlock more alum donations, since he clearly gets it that you want everybody from the program’s glory days involved actively in that regard.

BTW - Donovin still looks like he could strap it on and blow dudes up, he’s jacked.

That generation of players will be all in with this hire.

Those since then would support anyone who can win and doesn't completely shut them out.

Maybe Fran will keep the offense they've been running for the last 3 games. It's the best offensive innovation I've seen in a long time. Several QB's playing at the same time is great. It's highly multiple as Deleone used to say.
I looked up the stats for the last 3 games and the team had 850 yards rushing. They knew what was coming, they just couldn't stop it. Passing in the last game worked well too.

His respect for George D who is probably the most intelligent coach to ever wear Orange.
Not wanting to be OC or DC because he wanted to " Touch " the entire team.
Work ethic.
Competitiveness.
Straight forward.
No excuses.
This guy has more than coaching in his future.
Extremely impressive.
I especially loved the fact that he is from the P and D tree. A tree that has been hacked at for decades yet is the best tree Syracuse has ever planted.

We're getting back to the basics of SU football and where we dominate. I hope the anti P&D folk slink back into the caves because that was a model that needed updating but was always the model that should have been worked off of.

Motion to prematurely change the board to syracusefran.com?
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Did we watch the same interview? This guys got no energy or passion in it lol. Maybe it was a long day maybe it’s just his personality. But everything he said about NIL is spot on
Every vid HCFB shows the same monotone, i think this is who he is. Which is fine, we dont need Crazy Eddie or PT Barnum.

Ijust sent a big face hundy to Orange United. The "If you aren't around, don't complain" was a shot across the bow to all the former footballers who love to bitch on twitter. I love it. LGO!

I especially loved the fact that he is from the P and D tree. A tree that has been hacked at for decades yet is the best tree Syracuse has ever planted.

We're getting back to the basics of SU football and where we dominate. I hope the anti P&D folk slink back into the caves because that was a model that needed updating but was always the model that should have been worked off of.

If P got the support that the program appears to be getting now, he probably eventually retires instead of getting fired.

Every vid HCFB shows the same monotone, i think this is who he is. Which is fine, we dont need Crazy Eddie or PT Barnum.

Ijust sent a big face hundy to Orange United. The "If you aren't around, don't complain" was a shot across the bow to all the former footballers who love to bitch on twitter. I love it. LGO!
Quiet intensity scares me more than the loud ra-ra guy. I want the quiet guy who knows he can f-you up.

If we end up in puffy uniforms, I am going to be pissed.

I didn't connect with the trash talk line personally honestly. I'm just a guy who likes to watch and talk about football. I watched the Patriots for 20 years winning titles and I loved and celebrated every minute, but I was never really a trash talker even though many others were. I'll cheer, attend games, do NIL...but not a trash talk guy.

Fran’s DNA traits is D.A.R.T.

Detail
Accountable
Relentless
Tough

“Everybody wanna win? I mean yea. Well winning costs, winning is hard, winning hurts, winning will make you upset. If you really just rely on those DNA traits of detail, accountable, relentless, and tough, everything else will itself out”.
Thank goodness detail isn’t Focus or that would be an unideal acronym

I didn't get the trash talk line honestly. I'm just a guy who likes to watch and talk about football. I watched the Patriots for 20 years winning titles and I loved and celebrated every minute, but I was never really a trash talker. I'll cheer, attend games, do NIL...but not a trash talk guy.
How about after 5 shots of tequila?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom