Fran brown presser at 3:45 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fran brown presser at 3:45

Whoa, whoa, whoa, did he say that the assistants will be available to everyone!!!!????

IMG_1602.gif

Most important thing was the strength and conditioning program and making it through the 4th Q.

His connections are amazing. Knew Kyle since little league. His wife and Kyle's father worked together in the same hospital.

His goal is a National Championship, not consistent bowl games.

Wants reporters to communicate with all of his staff. Just go through the proper channels.

Carlson is still a goof. Was Axe on the call?

Emily thinks she's too cool for school these days. what did she think Frank was going to give her a spreadsheet of the guys and exact areas he's looking to recruit?

had kind of a smug look on her face as well.
I thought she was smiling at his secrets comment. If I tell you my secrets, then they are not secrets anymore.

I like the Brian Higgins show, but they should really turn off the microphone during commercials. It's brutal.

A network designed to be the RutgersAl for the conference finds it beneficial to crap on an up and coming program with a deep history. Mind boggling. Move over FSU, we’re looking for a better landing spot.
It’s ESPN’s ranking. I think it’s heavily skewed to where their top 300 go. And it’s only hs.

The biggest thing I appreciated was Fran isn't going to let Syracuse be a joke anymore or be talked about in a negative light and isn't afraid to challenge people on their opinions about Syracuse like with the McCord situation.

It’s ESPN’s ranking. I think it’s heavily skewed to where their top 300 go. And it’s only hs.
Yep. Our highschool class is #46 in the 247 composite so this isn't some massive slight. Obviously, they are gonna use the ESPN rankings

Emily thinks she's too cool for school these days. what did she think Frank was going to give her a spreadsheet of the guys and exact areas he's looking to recruit?

had kind of a smug look on her face as well.
There was absolutely nothing wrong with her question, nor with Fran’s answer.

You score on 0% of the shots you don’t take.

He has rules. Players need to remove their hats in the buildings. They are already following the new rules.

Not completely. He said they took their hats off when they saw him.

Yep, only HS, and those tend to be weighted on having higher quantity. 18 is on the lower end.

TwoFourSeven Composite (HS only) has us at 46. But all the 40s are interchangeable. Also looks like Diggs and Lesaine were just given the bare minimum for now.

He has rules. Players need to remove their hats in the buildings. They are already following the new rules.
I love stuff like that. I've seen some people on here say other coaches that require that stuff are out of touch with today's players and where they're from. Well we know Fran isn't that. He wants the players and any outsiders watching the team to know that this team will treat the game with respect and it will be a program that demands respect.

This guy came to do work and he'll expect the same of everyone associated with him.

I love stuff like that. I've seen some people on here say other coaches that require that stuff are out of touch with today's players and where they're from. Well we know Fran isn't that. He wants the players and any outsiders watching the team to know that this team will treat the game with respect and it will be a program that demands respect.

This guy came to do work and he'll expect the same of everyone associated with him.
I like it too. And am not personally a hat wearer.

But how many of us - speaking broadly to the board - refrain from wearing a hat indoors?

Standatds have become pretty sloppy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom