Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

So anyway, I know some other people are willing to drive the Fran Brown Bandwagon Party Bus Train with me, but I can't remember.

Roll call, who's co-piloting this bad boy with me again?
I’m in.

this is like a movie scene when the protagonist yells out who’s with me and then the unexpected person steps forward to dramatic staring although it was predictable anyways.

I’m in.

this is like a movie scene when the protagonist yells out who’s with me and then the unexpected person steps forward to dramatic staring although it was predictable anyways.
Also

slow clap GIF

I don't know if the gif is showing but it's the classic movie trope slow clap that starts wit one and then builds into everyone clapping.

It's funny, this clip is like a direct rebuttal to the people saying he can only recruit because he's at Georgia. Calling out coaches who can only recruit because of the logo on their hat.
Another thing I like about him is he ooozes confidence in the clips I’ve seen. Sometime there is this notion that recruiters are just basically hype dudes but that only gets you so far.

So who’s the long term solution? Any coach will do the same. I’d love for us to be in that position as that is what happened with Mac-P. It means we were good again. I’m ok with that. Evidently you’re not.
The long-term solution was Mullen.

Mac coached SU for 10 years. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

If he turns around the SU program in four years and is offered and accepts an SEC head coaching job, I have no problem with that. Just like when Dino was going to turn around the SU program and then leave for USC. If he brings SU back to a place where the program is nationally relevant again, it’s a success.
He only needs to be as successful as Marrone to get another job offer.

Kudos to SUDadx2 for mentioning hearing Fran Brown before all the other crazy rumors took over this forum.

Crazy rumors? Are there any threads to read through with the “2023 SyracuseFan Thanksgiving to remember”?