Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

SUDadx2 dropped his name on 11/19. I think he was first.
As usual, correct

Screenshot_20231202-072317.png

Not sure if we could pull Partridge on top of Robinson but if we did wow…we might have 3 of top 5-7 recruiters in country on our staff!

I could see Tiquan Underwood (formerly of Rutgers and now WR coach at Pitt) being in mix as well. He is good friends w Fran. Underwood is an excellent Florida recruiter and Miami was after him this past year for WR coach as candidate.
Tiguan was at my high school last week w Pitt.

Lemme temper it a little... this assumes nothing weird or an unexpected thing happens before the official announcement.

Bring on the Red Pradas below

LOL

Great times are coming boys and girls
Three days later - random SYR FAN posted "TexanMark is a clout chaser! He only spends hundreds of hours organizing tailgates for no personal gain to get extra likes on the board!"

Thanks for the insight Mark. Fun times indeed!!

Anyway, if you're Kirby Smart, how much involvement are you looking for from Brown?

I'm sure in pursuit of a championship you don't want him disrupting chemistry of any team routines.

But you definitely don't want him on the recruiting trail knowing he's a goner as head man someplace else trying to get his own talent.

If Fran has to pull double duty for a while, I'd think his responsibilities for Georgia would be less than normal.

It's mostly anomander who has made this objection about 10 times now in this thread, but you seemed to be agreeing, "why isn't he here yet?"
Nope, that wasn't my intention. In fact, I questioned Ano why he continued to post the same thing in every thread.

Anyway, if you're Kirby Smart, how much involvement are you looking for from Brown?

I'm sure in pursuit of a championship you don't want him disrupting chemistry of any team routines.

But you definitely don't want him on the recruiting trail knowing he's a goner as head man someplace else trying to get his own talent.

If Fran has to pull double duty for a while, I'd think his responsibilities for Georgia would be less than normal.
They certainly wouldn’t want to send him out recruiting if I was UGA!

Last edited:

Bit confused. All I have seen has said that HCFB will only be staying with UGA until the SEC championship game (today). Yet a couple people have said that he will/may be staying thru NCAA champ games. Something change in the last couple days?

Bit confused. All I have seen has said that HCFB will only be staying with UGA until the SEC championship game (today). Yet a couple people have said that he will/may be staying thru NCAA champ games. Something change in the last couple days?
That can not happen.

But does Georgia advance to the playoffs even if they lose to Bama?

I don’t think anything has changed. We just don’t know what was agreed to. So far everything has been speculation.

But does Georgia advance to the playoffs even if they lose to Bama?
Washington did their part already.

I really just want to see all the undefeated teams win out.

A 4 team playoff with all undefeated teams is the cleanest college football championship we've ever seen.

Whoever wins that is the no doubt champion.

He’s not a coordinator major red flag if he isn’t done there after tonight. His biggest responsibility for the Dawgs is recruiting not game day play calling.

But again I think this is pretty straightforward. Somewhat surprised he’s coaching tonight but it’s only a handful of days.

Washington did their part already.

I really just want to see all the undefeated teams win out.

A 4 team playoff with all undefeated teams is the cleanest college football championship we've ever seen.

Whoever wins that is the no doubt champion.
Like Liberty? That's a really good team.