Fran Brown | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question #1 at Press Conf:

John, you mentioned having HC or P5 coordinator experience as a big qualification for our next HC. Fran Brown has been neither. What caused you to divert from your qualification requirement?
John Wildhack: that’s not what I said but you people don’t listen. -Pete Thamel reporting

Possible he crushed the interview, he and Chesney are the two named that keep coming up. Chesney still feels like the pick but clearly Brown making an impression.
If he’s crushing the interview he had a by the name plan to, “why should I hire you with no hc or full coordinator experience ?”

IMG_2922.jpeg

John, you mentioned having HC or P5 coordinator experience as a big qualification for our next HC. Fran Brown has been neither. What caused you to divert from your qualification requirement?
Wildhack:

:stands quietly looking at the interviewer:

"Shut up, Poindexter."

Of the final three, he brings a lot of risk, but hopefully he might have access to recruits and guys in the portal. We might also keep our Jersey kids, especially Allen and Clarke. He better put one hell of a staff together with lots of experience.

Part of the interview process is…..what does your coaching staff look like? I’m sure ADJW has poked around at that question and knows what kind of staff he’s thinking of assembling to support him.

Listen, when you ride rockets, sometimes they go to the moon, and sometimes they explode on the way.

Either way, it's spectacular.

FRAN BROWN IS THE NEW ORANGE LFGO WOO!!!
Nope, give me back Dino over this.

He IS African American. A plus factor for the school and conference that is now down to one head coach. &scape writers will note.

Technically he was an associate HC at Baylor

Wildhack:

:stands quietly looking at the interviewer:

"Shut up, Poindexter."
Look man, ADJW had a press confernce to discuss THE NEXT HC AT SU. He was crystal clear about what he wanted. FB didnt meet quals 1 and 2. So why did he get the job. Thats what I want to know. I think its a good question.

And for the record AHC /= Coordinator

We do this again in 3 years

going to be doing this again in 3 years if it goes well too. any longer is going to be a coach who is winning just enough to keep the job. gotta be realistic about where the program is, need a coach that wins, improves recruiting and oversees improved facilities, then go fishing for a coach with a higher baseline next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom