Fran Brown | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Hiring a db coach because of recruiting from a school that's always good before and after him is a terrible idea

We always throw out the baby with the bathwater. The big unknown about babers was can he recruit.

So now we go opposite in every way. Babers offensive guy from historically irrelevant schools with head coach experience

Well, he's fired so we have to go opposite. D guy coordinator experience but is a good recruiter at a school that's always good forever .

I would've preferred Chesney. Whatever. Either I'm wrong or they'll go oppositesies in three years

Hiring a db coach because of recruiting from a school that's always good before and after him is a terrible idea

We always throw out the baby with the bathwater. The big unknown about babers was can he recruit.

So now we go opposite in every way. Babers offensive guy from historically irrelevant schools with head coach experience

Well, he's fired so we have to go opposite. D guy coordinator experience but is a good recruiter at a school that's always good forever .

I would've preferred Chesney. Whatever. Either I'm wrong or they'll go oppositesies in three years
So clearly you haven’t read Any of the previous pages where people went in-depth on his recruiting prowess BEFORE Georgia…

Jfc

I just saw that Kirby stayed with Bama through the college football playoff. He was the DC tho, vs DB coach for Fran. I'm sure Fran will be told to go go do your thing.

Contract snag.

Brown is demanding that all the Green M&M's are removed from the bowl in his office.
He's asking for $7M/year in guaranteed NIL. We'll definitely get some 4 and 5 $tars. Kidding, of course, but thats the reality.

To me this is a big disappointment. His big selling point is that he is a top notch recruiter. A HC hires top recruiters. A HC manages a program and a game.
Maybe he hires himself?

1701193224662.jpeg

Would’ve preferred Chesney too, but word is he ALSO recruited very well to Temple and Rutgers. So there’s that

Well... we know THAT is not happening.

So clearly you haven’t read Any of the previous pages where people went in-depth on his recruiting prowess BEFORE Georgia…

Jfc
Pats got kids, crazy busy, so With his legend status we always give him a pass!

Jfc
Yeah, you'll be shocked to find out I don't care what those people said. Db coach for rhule at Baylor and Temple.

Maybe Matt Rhule put ADJW onto Brown when JW called Rhule about White. Who knows.
I think I remember FB listed early on after Babers got let go, he wasn't high on the list but was noted. Can't remember which outlet or pundit mentioned him.

We'll know soon enough. You might be right.

I listened to / watched a couple two three different clips. He's good, and obviously interviews well. I like what he had to say.

I prefer to not see him in some random bowl game punting on 4th & 1 from the 45 bc he doesn't trust Bumbles players, and that triggering memories of Bumbles, but whatever.

Anyhow, screw it. End this.

Do you know the story about why Dave did that? It's pretty smart. Easiest way for him instantly to tell whether they read the rider

Yup, when doing a show with pyrotechnics and tons of electrical equipment, you pressure check before you put yourself in potential danger.

The only thing that matters is can Brown recruit ACC level offensive lineman.

I'm coming around to Fran Brown. Doing some more research, watching videos etc. I can tell why he's such a great recruiter. He's very personable, relatable, current and way more open which recruits and us fans will appreciate.

No doubt about that... Very likeable.

His first litmus test will be the staff he puts together around him.

Will be interesting to see what a position-coach-to-head-coach noob can reel in...

Recruiting Job # 1: Coordinators and Assistants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom