Francessa speculates failed drug test | Syracusefan.com

Francessa speculates failed drug test

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
says he doesn't know but timing is suspicious. If he doesn't have hard info its pretty irresponsible.
Callers to WFAN think its justice for all the "scandals" at SU. We are really going to be hammered in the media and by fans. This is damaging to the perception of the program. Bad stuff.

says he doesn't know but timing is suspicious. If he doesn't have hard info its pretty irresponsible.
Callers to WFAN think its justice for all the "scandals" at SU. We are really going to be hammered in the media and by fans. This is damaging to the perception of the program. Bad stuff.
Of course. Let the speculation begin.

Well, it makes sense. What other possible reason is there for losing your eligibility in the MIDDLE of a goddamn semester ? There aren't any finals that he failed. He cleared up the issue from the fall. What else could it be ? An assault ? I mean, it's got to be something behavioral that essentially is getting him kicked off the team. What. I am so pissed off. This is 2010 all over again.

It's tumultuous, sure. But at the end of the day (assuming we never get clarity on the reason), this development will be more damaging to our Tourney chances than our reputation. People can't fault us for obeying the rules.

Considering the time it's a pretty good guess. Hard to believe the grade issue could pop up again so soon.

if it's a failed drug test that SU administered and is now looking to hold accountability for (with all the recent reports) that other universities don't monitor, then this could definitely effect future recruits. I know I wouldn't want to be held to different rules then anyone else.