Francis new podcast | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Blind ref mode". That's a good one ...

Kev
IMG_20141113_230046.jpg

Wish I was cooking this up on a better note after a win, but it is what it is. As I said on the last pod, the next one will feature an Q & A segment. So if anybody wants to ask any questions to be answered on the pod, you can post it here. I'm planning on recording the next episode later today.

Just curious what you are seeing with our guards whenever the good teams blitz the ballhandler, double him, over hedge, etc? It seems like this is what turns our offense into a turmoil. I just don't see much backup plan B's to counter this. Too often we pick up our dribble and/or probe around the perimeter. Then we force a bad and contested shot with the shot clock winding down...sometimes those go in but it masks the poor offense.

Wish I was cooking this up on a better note after a win, but it is what it is. As I said on the last pod, the next one will feature an Q & A segment. So if anybody wants to ask any questions to be answered on the pod, you can post it here. I'm planning on recording the next episode later today.

My question: With the changing the guard coming soon "JB to Hop", have you noticed a different "type" of player being recruited? If yes, what kind of style of play would these guys strive in. If no, does this mean we'll continue the same style of play going forward?

Francis03 said:

What can we expect from Chukwu next year? We're all hoping for a Fab 2012 like year but is a Fab 2011 type year more realistic? I see next years team similar to 2010-2011 and if we can keep the band together could be in for a nice run in 2017-2018?

Assuming he returns, what role do you forsee for Coleman on next year's team, and what would be your guess for him in terms of minutes, points, and rebounds per game, and how might he be used offensively?

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2016/02/ottos-world-podcast-episode-8.html
New pod is up. Remember to keep the 5 star ratings and reviews rolling on iTunes. Much thanks to everyone that take the time to listen.:)

Love the take of the '95-96 team and the Georgia game - when I fell in love too. May have started the year before with the Adrian Autry Missouri game for me, but the '95-96 team sealed the deal.

Good stuff. Love the school (my alma mater), love the team. Just hope they get the heart this season. Need to freaking play hard 100% of the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.