Frank and Chukwu were practically worthless out there | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Frank and Chukwu were practically worthless out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were the stats? I must have missed them.

I did see some numbers done on a notepad from the privacy of a living room.

I’m 100% sure of what I said. Are you 100% sure of your claim?

I wish I could but it's not a pretty pic. You're going to reflexively defend Frank Howard at every turn, facts be damned. That's cool.

Go back to my first response in this thread. You and your friends take it to other places.

I’m 100% sure of what I said. Are you 100% sure of your claim?

I think you’re 100% sure of what you think you saw. I think Howard’s minutes and the drastic change in them make me sure of what I claim.

Go back to my first response in this thread. You and your friends take it to other places.

It's way more than about this thread. I have, and others have as well, been banned from this board for criticizing FH's play. That ain't right.

It's way more than about this thread. I have, and others have as well, been banned from this board for criticizing FH's play. That ain't right.

I bet you’ve never been banned for simple criticism. People have been banned for saying players were on drugs or were drunk.

I think you’re 100% sure of what you think you saw. I think Howard’s minutes and the drastic change in them make me sure of what I claim.

You said you saw a play where he was out of position which caused a made 3. Sure about that? Don’t try to change the question.

I bet you’ve never been banned for simple criticism. People have been banned for saying players were on drugs or were drunk.

You would lose that bet. Oh I definitely have been banned for just simple criticism. I have never attacked the player personally. I've question his performance, his effort and his decision making but I think that's fair game.

You said you saw a play where he was out of position which caused a made 3. Sure about that? Don’t try to change the question.

You really want me to go back and clip it for you? I’m sorry, not gonna happen. But the narrative you are creating sure seems to be against the minutes distribution lately.

You really want me to go back and clip it for you? I’m sorry, not gonna happen. But the narrative you are creating sure seems to be against the minutes distribution lately.

I suggest you go back to where I first posted. You seem to have diverged.

As to your comment that I replied to specifically, you are wrong. I know like others in the past you won’t look at video because you just might be wrong.

And FYI, of BCs 7 threes, Frank wasn’t even on the court for 5 of them. The other two were on Battles side/over Battle. Takes less than 5 minutes to check using the play by play on the SU website and fast forward.

I suggest you go back to where I first posted. You seem to have diverged.

As to your comment that I replied to specifically, you are wrong. I know like others in the past you won’t look at video because you just might be wrong.

And FYI, of BCs 7 threes, Frank wasn’t even on the court for 5 of them. The other two were on Battles side/over Battle. Takes less than 5 minutes to check using the play by play on the SU website and fast forward.
so what are you doing here? just trying to prove that frank hasn't been as horrible on defense as he has been on offense? this whole thing about frank comes from SWC's post about we had a senior starter in a key home game not register a positive stat. he was o'fer the field, o'fer the line, o'fer everything else except 3 turnovers and a foul in 14 minutes. seriously you are going to die on the cross of defense in a game that was lost by 18 points? he didn't have a steal or block either btw.

so what are you doing here? just trying to prove that frank hasn't been as horrible on defense as he has been on offense? this whole thing about frank comes from SWC's post about we had a senior starter in a key home game not register a positive stat. he was o'fer the field, o'fer the line, o'fer everything else except 3 turnovers and a foul in 14 minutes. seriously you are going to die on the cross of defense in a game that was lost by 18 points? he didn't have a steal or block either btw.

Lol. Another corner heard from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors