Frank Howard post-workout interview... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard post-workout interview...

Frank wasn't singled out and the travesty is that someone can be so stupid.
In case you are unaware of it, justice is not applied uniformly in this country. That is what we have now days, and that applies to every level of where some penalty can be levied. It was adopted from Byzantium, and that is the way it is.

In case you are unaware of it, justice is not applied uniformly in this country. That is what we have now days, and that applies to every level of where some penalty can be levied. It was adopted from Byzantium, and that is the way it is.

I see we're back to throwing our conspiracy theories and putting the burden of proof on everyone else.

I see we're back to throwing our conspiracy theories and putting the burden of proof on everyone else.
Would they test or ban Zion if he took the same things as Frank did to heal his injury faster? That would be no. Also, it's not a conspiracy theory to say that people from different backgrounds get treated differently in legal and penalty situations , that is an established fact. Unfortunately.

Would they test or ban Zion if he took the same things as Frank did to heal his injury faster? That would be no. Also, it's not a conspiracy theory to say that people from different backgrounds get treated differently in legal and penalty situations , that is an established fact. Unfortunately.

Put your money where your mouth is for once and provide me an example of a player who tested positive and wasn't suspended by the NCAA. Otherwise you're just spouting your usual nonsense.

Put your money where your mouth is for once and provide me an example of a player who tested positive and wasn't suspended by the NCAA. Otherwise you're just spouting your usual nonsense.
I'm sure some hacker group will expose these clandestine details very soon. I myself don't have any ability to get secure files, which is where the proof is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom