Frank Howard | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard

He was absolutely horrible tonight. He should have been benched for the game.

Missed several layups.

Missed several layups.

I fear this will be his theme this year. He doesn't have the strength to finish in the paint like MCW did, and he's not a great ball handler while he's driving the lane to be able to dish it off for a high % shot.

Maybe TB at the point?

He's even worse. None of our guards have any cajones honestly. They can't get into the paint and if they do try they get called for a charge or miss a layup. Until that gets fixed, the team will suck. But this offense is just a mess. It is almost like we have been trying to kill clock in crunch when down because we are so inept and there is no plan or action on offense. Like a running back that goes all east-west. Just absolutely nothing happening on offense.

animal-kingdom-conservative-elections-party-blue-howard-01231527_low.jpg

Ill admit. I am a howard guy. But that was the worst game ive seen a pg play at cuse

Well look, there is no way that he or Gillon are as bad as they have looked in recent games. They need to some help and guidance on what our offensive strategy is. Maybe some plays to run. They have skills, but nothing is directed in a productive way right now. They are lost as to what to do. It is plain as day. Possession after of possession of just nothing. We know they are capable of doing more than that!

Frank is not a PG and we're really seeing how important it is to have quality guards.

We don't have a PG right now and unless we uncover one before next year, we still don't have one.

I think he will get there but we MUST start landing top PGs. Banking on these combos especially after a serious injury to be able to learn to play PG is risky business.

He couldn't get by anyone tonight either. It was ridiculous.
We had 10 seconds to go at the end of the half and I wasn't sure he was going to make it past the three point line. He ultimately made a nice play but What?

People just have faith that he is the next MCW. He is not.

Cuse_1999 said:
I read on this board that he was as good as MCW

I've never been on the FH train that many on this board have been riding. He hasn't looked like anything more than a good backup PG to me so far. Unfortunately he is by far the best we have so we are going to ride this horse to the finish line. He either learns from all this play and gets better or we go down in flames.

What drives me nuts about Howard is he's allergic to the fast break. Kid wants to slow it down every damn time he touches the ball. It's one thing if he were great in the half court like Edelin but he's not even close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom