Frank Howard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard

No one on this team can go left. All you have to do is guard their right hand and they can't go anywhere. Lydon and White can't put the ball on the floor either. Teams will be able to pressure us all year and not have to pay for it. There are no answers to this offense. Lydon is a roll player not a star. He doesn't have the makeup to be a dominating player. White wants to be, but he doesn't have enough ball skills to be able to take over. Coleman is our toughest and most poised player on this team. I thought I'd never say it, but he played tough last night.

No one on this team can go left. All you have to do is guard their right hand and they can't go anywhere. Lydon and White can't put the ball on the floor either. Teams will be able to pressure us all year and not have to pay for it. There are no answers to this offense. Lydon is a roll player not a star. He doesn't have the makeup to be a dominating player. White wants to be, but he doesn't have enough ball skills to be able to take over. Coleman is our toughest and most poised player on this team. I thought I'd never say it, but he played tough last night.

Oh god

How many times during that game did Bilas comment on how Frank wasn't getting the ball to a wide open Lydon in the post? That actually annoyed me much more than his missed layups.

Plenty of times he was right, but at a certain point Bilas just kept saying he was open even when he wasn't.

He's wide open!!! Yet, he'd clearly have that midget fronting him, and a big man behind him. I'm not sure anyone on our team could make that pass... Or what TL would do with the ball if he got it.

How many times during that game did Bilas comment on how Frank wasn't getting the ball to a wide open Lydon in the post? That actually annoyed me much more than his missed layups.
I agree but I'm not sure I'd throw it to Lydon in the post at this point either. I know he had a little pinned down there but I think opposing teams are going to switch guards on Lydon until he proves he can make them pay on the box.

Jb made the point in his presser. If you arent going to shoot the wide open shot and then dish it off with 5 seconds to go, kind of screw whoever you pass it to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom