Frank makes a huge difference | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Frank makes a huge difference

In what world do posters think the presence of a senior guard would not help much?

Frank would’ve been ACC comeback/most improved player of the year last year if not for Luke Maye and will likely be an all acc defensive player.

There’s a difference between being another double digit point scorer and being what the team’s missing.

Im hoping for a quick frank return so he can ease his way back in. Hopefully gives us 8 ppg 6 assists and 2.5 steals. If he can average 3 or 4 boards too perfect.

Why bother?

Half the board has only watched the UConn game.

The other half only shows up after losses.

We played like crap, but there’s lots of hyperbole being posted here.

“Lower Expectations”

Do people really think Brissett is going to play this bad and the defense is going to be bad all year?

Other posters just don’t like Frank so you cant take them seriously.

Carey was pick pocketed, swatted and embarrassed multiple times... and what does he do? Goes back to work and puts up 25.

Kids got more mamba mentality than anyone on our team. Thats a killer instinct.

Carey’s resilience was impressive for a freshman. He’s very special imo

Yes. That was really the only good thing about last night was seeing him turn it around like that.

Sometimes feels like we have too many guys on the court together who are tall and slow for their position and can’t go by anyone. We don’t use our height advantage offensively whatsoever. I’d rather go small and have two guys on the wings who can be dynamic with the ball in some situations.

Carey’s resilience was impressive for a freshman. He’s very special imo

He got pick pocketed and continued to fight his butt off. This is one thing about FH being hurt that helps Carey's development because JB might/would have sat him down after those turnovers but this game gave him a chance to fight it out. I know Frank would have been bringing the ball up but still...it forced Carey to make plays.

I hate the puppies but they came out with an attitude last night. Maybe they suck but they sure looked solid last night. They played with passion and heart.

I am very surprised by TBs slow start to the season. I never would have predicted this based on how things unfolded last season and over the spring.

I think OB is forcing things a bit. He needs to let the game come to him. He will be fine.

I wish we could squeeze a bit more from our center combination. I love those guys but we really need them to finish around the basket.

Buddy probably should have gotten a few more opportunities. He can space the floor and he is also a good passer.

Seems like Howard should have been given some run last night. With so many struggles last night I think you put him in and see if you get a spark.

The guys will regroup. I’m sure they will look much better today. Big picture folks...we should be fine.

"Frank would’ve been ACC comeback/most improved player of the year last year"

frank did finish tied for second in most improved category last year. he was not even honorable mention all conference. so let's not expect superman in a cape when he returns. he good not great.

"Frank would’ve been ACC comeback/most improved player of the year last year"

frank did finish tied for second in most improved category last year. he was not even honorable mention all conference. so let's not expect superman in a cape when he returns. he good not great.
I was talking all defensive, not all acc in general.

I think I have very reasonable expectations for frank, a lot of posters just mistake my positive outlook with him after years of the forum wishing he’d transfer

W

Put it like that its fair.

But our 2 best players have tunnel vision. I think we are a much different team with our PG.

Jalen battled tonight though no knocks on him but we weren't what we should be as a team we were really really badly out of whack. Frankie changes that. Good game from Jalen though he fought tonight kids is a player thats just not his role.

When it comes to FH it seems like absence makes the heart grow fonder. He had plenty of abysmal games last year.

When it comes to FH it seems like absence makes the heart grow fonder. He had plenty of abysmal games last year.

Frank has his weaknesses, but he isn’t a female cat.

I think we at least lost to a good team. Not trash like uconn yesterday.

Why bother?

Half the board has only watched the UConn game.

The other half only shows up after losses.

We played like crap, but there’s lots of hyperbole being posted here.

“Lower Expectations”

Do people really think Brissett is going to play this bad and the defense is going to be bad all year?

Other posters just don’t like Frank so you cant take them seriously.
Nope but tonite the may have actually played worse

In what world do posters think the presence of a senior guard would not help much?

Frank would’ve been ACC comeback/most improved player of the year last year if not for Luke Maye and will likely be an all acc defensive player.

There’s a difference between being another double digit point scorer and being what the team’s missing.

Im hoping for a quick frank return so he can ease his way back in. Hopefully gives us 8 ppg 6 assists and 2.5 steals. If he can average 3 or 4 boards too perfect.
On the defensive end as much as the offensive end.

last mock i saw had bazely still going 1st round.but who'd want that on their team ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom