Class of 2016 - Free Agency Begins! | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Free Agency Begins!

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Three scholarships remaining, and if Malachi returns, with Lydon/Chukwu/Roberson/Battle, we have a legit shot at making another run next year if we can add a few short-term pieces for next year.

Hope the staff takes advantage of these new rules and really make an effort on a couple of these kids that could help get us over the hump.

Francis oh Francis, where art thou. What are your thoughts on what Syracuse will do about Chino and Joseph transferring? I am hoping for at least Dembele and maybe Thompson as well. That would be a heck of a front court. We need a guard as well so hoping for a fifth year guard. What are our options man? And what is your podcast again?

Francis oh Francis, where art thou. What are your thoughts on what Syracuse will do about Chino and Joseph transferring? I am hoping for at least Dembele and maybe Thompson as well. That would be a heck of a front court. We need a guard as well so hoping for a fifth year guard. What are our options man? And what is your podcast again?
http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/
You can check for all of my pods there. My new one discussing all of the latest happenings with the program will be out tomorrow. I think getting the Columbia grad transfer and another big is the main priority. Would love for us to make a run at Justin Simon as well. As others have mentioned, 2017 will most likely be a big class because a bunch of guys will be gone after next season. So it'll be good to get a player that will have some experience practicing and preparing in our system, instead of relying on a bunch of freshman.

Who is Justin Simon? A transfer or 16 class? I don't recall hearing about him.

Edit: Never mind, did some reading and figured it out. Having two guys transfer out certainly gives us the flexibility to bring in a true transfer without limiting next season or the 17 class.

Who is Justin Simon? A transfer or 16 class? I don't recall hearing about him.

Edit: Never mind, did some reading and figured it out. Having two guys transfer out certainly gives us the flexibility to bring in a true transfer without limiting next season or the 17 class.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...ildcats-guard-justin-simon-transfer/82344996/

He seems like a good kid who is leaving on good terms from Arizona. It's tough tell about his college-level talent because he was playing behind some experienced players and didn't see the floor much.

Simon was a 5 star, top 25ish type player, if I remember correctly. I would guess he'd be highly sought after.

Apparently St. John's is working to get him in on an official visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom