Free poontang, quaaludes, and blow | Syracusefan.com

Free poontang, quaaludes, and blow

CIL

All Conference
To the first 10,000 males in attendance. Spouses, women, and children can watch for free.

Attendance problem solved.

Classic Loose. Like from your younger days!

To the first 10,000 males in attendance. Spouses, women, and children can watch for free.

This works as long as noone finds out when the 10,000 has been reached and the hookers are given out after the final whistle. Blow will be given out to those in their seats at least a half hour prior to kick off. Replace qualludes with meth and/or pcp at halftime. We can build on this!

Change poontang to head (married, I get poontang still)

Change the Quaaludes to some of that ridiculously good Cali green

Change the blow to those free Doritos Obama never gave me

Do that and I'll spend the $150 in gas it takes to get to Syracuse.

This works as long as noone finds out when the 10,000 has been reached and the hookers are given out after the final whistle. Blow will be given out to those in their seats at least a half hour prior to kick off. Replace qualludes with meth and/or pcp at halftime. We can build on this!

No, ludes at the half is about right. By the time they kick in, they will prevent the usual fourth-quarter exodus.

That is for Nov 11th when Further is playing at the same time as the USF game at the ON Center...

No, ludes at the half is about right. By the time they kick in, they will prevent the usual fourth-quarter exodus.

Right but you dont want zombie fans. This is why you don't provide the hookers until after the final whistle. You leave early? You miss out. I probably put too much thought into my initial post actually...

Of course, then we would no longer be The Loud House. We would be The Mellow House.

I think the blow idea would really work to get the crowd into it.

If they are going with the actual Lemon714 ludes they better not be handing out a whole one to people with no experiance in lude land because they will have about 9,000 fans unable to leave on their own. A quarter of one of those is perfect to go out drinking on. Or better yet crush 1/4 of one up sprinkle it on some nugs and pass it around with a couple of friends.

I also agree that free head is a bigger draw than poontang.

Doesn't the ACC have a rule against free drugs and sex at college campus games?

I'm pretty sure that for men there really is no such thing as free sex.

You're thinking about BYU. How would you explain Miami?

Funniest thread of the year. By far. :rolling:

The ACC does, the SEC does not.

Don't think for a second I haven't figured out how this is going to go down. First off, skanks love drugs. There are plenty of skanks with in a three hour radius of the Dome. Secondly, most dealers that would sell you some ludes and or low grade blow love head and or other things from skanks. This isn't rocket science.

The only difficulties are how do you get the dealers and or skanks to share their goods with the average Joe? And secondly, how do you not scar your children for life? The answer to the second question is easy - bounce houses. Kids love those things. I rented one for my daughters two year old birthday. What's live ten bounce houses at a few hundred bucks a pop for dr. Gross?

The more difficult question to answer is the first one - I think the way to get the skanks and dealers to share is offer up free transportation. Give a skank a lift home or to a greyhound station. Drug dealers could use a lift too - offer to be a runner for their next deal on the way home. Also those that volunteer rides get first ribs on skanks and drugs. Non drivers get sloppies.

Don't think for a second I haven't figured out how this **** is going to go down. First off, skanks love drugs. There are plenty of skanks with in a three hour radius of the Dome. Secondly, most dealers that would sell you some ludes and or low grade blow love head and or other things from skanks. This isn't rocket science.

The only difficulties are how do you get the dealers and or skanks to share their goods with the average Joe? And secondly, how do you not scar your children for life? The answer to the second question is easy - bounce houses. Kids love those things. I rented one for my daughters two year old birthday. What's live ten bounce houses at a few hundred bucks a pop for dr. Gross?

The more difficult question to answer is the first one - I think the way to get the skanks and dealers to share is offer up free transportation. Give a skank a lift home or to a greyhound station. Drug dealers could use a lift too - offer to be a runner for their next deal on the way home. Also those that volunteer rides get first ribs on skanks and drugs. Non drivers get sloppies.

LMAO! I haven't laughed that hard in awhile, not sure why the term "skanks" elicits that response from me but maaannnn does it ever. Also, after the kids are done in the bounce houses you could double them as playhouses for coked up fans with said skanks! Brilliant!

Did you CC this to Dr. Gross?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom