Fresno vs Garbage State U | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Fresno vs Garbage State U

For what it's worth, if i were rutgers i would've taken the Extra Point. they've got to be more likely to get a stop than Fresno State. So just keep scoring until that happens.

Agree, I love the gutsy call from Flood but it wasn't necessary there at all. Dumb move.

Ballsy. Rutgers still sucks though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

For what it's worth, if i were rutgers i would've taken the Extra Point. they've got to be more likely to get a stop than Fresno State. So just keep scoring until that happens.

This was my thinking as well but on second thought, you can't kill Flood for going for 2 there on the road and with his defense getting no stops late. Glad the 'Dogs pulled it out.

Rutgers finishes no better than third in the AAC (not to be confused with our real conference, the ACC). Then they can go get beat up in the BIG every year until their athletic department goes out of business. They belong in the trash heap that is New Joisy.

I feel like it would be relatively easy to know when the ball is going to be snapped if you're a D linemen.

When Carr claps he is letting the center know that the offense is set and the ball can be snapped. The center actually snaps the ball when he is ready. Center says go almost simultaneously. The whole line moves on cue which gives them a slight advantage getting off the ball. Alot of teams starting to do it. Braxton Miller and Taylor Martinez comes to mind. By the way, Good game and Im glad Rutty lost.

all i can think of is the bully kid from the simpsons standing outside rutgirls field going- hahaa

50273_100190510022692_4473_n.jpg

What makes you say that? Carr was absolutely carving up that secondary. RU was gassed (90+ degree heat), west coast, 4 hour game, i would have went for it too.

Its funny, for 4 years this board trashed HCDM ULTRA conservative decision making skills (punting inside the 30 on 4th and short etc) and Flood takes a shot to WIN on the road, and some on the board are saying it was the wrong call. Which style of decision making do you want?

What makes you say that? Carr was absolutely carving up that secondary. RU was gassed (90+ degree heat), west coast, 4 hour game, i would have went for it too.

Its funny, for 4 years this board trashed HCDM ULTRA conservative decision making skills (punting inside the 30 on 4th and short etc) and Flood takes a shot to WIN on the road, and some on the board are saying it was the wrong call. Which style of decision making do you want?
one that helps the joisey girls lose

rutgirls- where 4-5 star recruits go to die-
didnt i read a walk on running back did better than the 5 star kid they have

rutgirls- where 4-5 star recruits go to die-
didnt i read a walk on running back did better than the 5 star kid they have

I wonder if they bench Huggins? He has shown absolutly NOTHING so far. Even when he spelled Jamison last year, he runs into the pile and goes nowhere. Its interesting becuase, Huggins was RU's first 5 star i believe, and FROM NJ. I wonder if they fear any repurcussions from the HS football community if they bench him for a walk on?

Man you guys are still up? Isn't it like 3am back home?

What is funny is my Ruttie roommate is up in his room watching it on first row sports while i stream from ESPN *thank you unnamed poster but first row is ahead by several seconds so I heard this AH loudly just as they snapped the ball for that kick.

Fun times. :cool:

I wouldn't say I was still up so much as making sure my TV was on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom