Fresno vs Garbage State U | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Fresno vs Garbage State U

Look, it's fun to give Rutgers crap, but AWESOME call by Flood to try to win it. I feel like any time it comes down to the choice you make to win it or go home you have to try to do the thing that wins it, absolutely. You don't get bonus points for prolonging the game, or leaving a window open. Be decisive. You have to believe that for one play you can just straight up beat your opponent. That was the call he made. I have more respect for Flood this morning.

Look, it's fun to give Rutgers crap, but AWESOME call by Flood to try to win it. I feel like any time it comes down to the choice you make to win it or go home you have to try to do the thing that wins it, absolutely. You don't get bonus points for prolonging the game, or leaving a window open. Be decisive. You have to believe that for one play you can just straight up beat your opponent. That was the call he made. I have more respect for Flood this morning.

I agree...it's the anti- Pat "Tie" Dye move. Show some sack and some trust in your team.

Something tells me SU's loss to PSU will not be so dramatic.

You played Fresno St, we play Penn St. Fresno St... Penn St. Big difference dishrag.

yao-ming-wearing-yao-ming-meme-shirt.jpg

Wow. Rutgers is eliminated from the National Championship picture before Labor Day.

Who'da thunk it? :D

Only IF there are two 1-loss teams in the SEC. See, the system tends to minimize fluke losses in August where major programs are involved. So Rutgers is still in the NC picture. No more room for error though. This makes the home opener against traditional rival Norfolk State even more important.

Letting Fresno score over 50 on them is truly pathetic - I know they lost a lot of defensive starters last year but really? If they don't get this fixed by next year, they will get crucified by Ohio St, Mich, Mich St, Neb, Wisky and others. Those defenses will stop Rutgirls cold and the scores will be so lopsided it will be a pathetic disgrace to football. It will end up being 70-7 where Rutgirls 1st team finally scores against Ohio St's 3rd team late in the 4th quarter. This is a major train wreck just waiting to happen and their fans just don't see it yet.

I kinda feel sorry for them - NOT!

the joisey girls fan base isnt at all worried- to them its not a big thing -they have spent a century losing to inferior teams-

we dont see it the same way as them because we have actual wins Heisman winner national championships hof players ect ect- to us its a disgrace

They are looking at the loss as a moral victory from the coverage on nj.com. Funny, when SU was piling up the moral victories in 2009/2010 they laughed at us.

Thier fanbase is delusional.

The best year in RU's short 10 year renaissance, is a co championship shared with a trying to erase the past decade of awful performance Syracuse team. Their best bowl, was arguably the worst public display of the game of football ever, the 2012 Russell bowl with VaTech.

They are looking at the loss as a moral victory from the coverage on nj.com. Funny, when SU was piling up the moral victories in 2009/2010 they laughed at us.

Thier fanbase is delusional.

The best year in RU's short 10 year renaissance, is a co championship shared with a trying to erase the past decade of awful performance Syracuse team. Their best bowl, was arguably the worst public display of the game of football ever, the 2012 Russell bowl with VaTech.
Come on bro... That Texas bowl has to be up there!

Your fans still don't get it. We play penn state. You play Fresno. That says everything about our two programs. If we beat penn state on Saturday, it will be a bigger win then your program has ever had. For us, it's just another step in the right direction.

What are you even talking about? They're gonna play Penn State every freaking year from now on.

It's posts and threads like these that make us look like the biggest bunch of whiny meatheads ever. Good grief, can we just worry about Cuse for once? Lord.

What are you even talking about? They're gonna play Penn State every freaking year from now on.

It's posts and threads like these that make us look like the biggest bunch of whiny meatheads ever. Good grief, can we just worry about Cuse for once? Lord.

2 posts. Both about Rutgers.

Sup, Rutgers Fan.

I think he was talking about strength of out of conf schedules.

I like the move to go for the W, but it wasn't the right play call. Even if the pass was pulled in, I'm not sure they cross the goal line to get the 2 points. Flood put a lot of faith in Nova though and he made some big plays, I think that'll pay-off in the long run.

[advanced apologies for the lack of Rutgers hate in this post]

do you really not understand? what is a whiny meathead? where did that come from?

Except, they are talking out of conference right now. You know, the rams you choose to schedule.

2 points - i despise buttgers like the rest of the world and their 3 fans who think they are a real football team wihtout ever going to a real bowl game and having the most losses out of fbs programs and their president who says we belong with the rest of the big 10, but

i hate any mention of them on sportscenter - i dont want them having any publicity, or attention

they defintely have talent like theyve never had before - kick returns, qbs making legit throws, and wrs making tough catches. well see what they can do with this talent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom