Friday could get ugly fast if the team doesn't come out better then | Syracusefan.com

Friday could get ugly fast if the team doesn't come out better then

CaliCuse

All American
they have recently. I would hope that a top 20 team like WV coming into the Dome inspires the team and a big crowd of 45K+ Maybe we can make a game of it. We can win but its going to be tough of course.Lets get'em Doug.;)

If we get 45k+ I will get a tattoo of Cali on my back

Cali - I guarantee you we will not lose this Friday night. Book it.

He's not going to see your reply until next Thursday. Which would then make him correct.

He's not going to see your reply until next Thursday. Which would then make him correct.
I can't go back and fix that type fart which hit the keys for sexually when I meant to write "actually. No and it was n't an effn Fraudian error. It doesn't make any difference lacrosse is still this bastard child of this forum and always will be until you stand up and make a fuss about it. We are one of ,if not the best program in the country in lacrosse and now moving into a power conference for this sport and we have a barebones site to speak but receive little or no information on recruiting or the team. Amen Lets move onto sex. I'm all for it but the body has other ideas.:bat: