Friday Fotoshop (a few days early) | Syracusefan.com

Friday Fotoshop (a few days early)

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Over the past few weeks, I've started a Friday Fotoshop thread over on the basketball forum. It seems to have taken off, as I've been getting a bunch of requests and comments. The way it works is that people just comment in this thread what they would like to see comped up in photoshop. Then, when I get home from work I try to put together as many of them as possible.

In honor of the big game this weekend, I though I would venture over here and start a Friday Fotoshop thread (albeit a couple days early).

If there is no love for the idea, then I will just stick the BB board and not bother you guys anymore about it.

Just to give you a taste, here's some of the stuff from the bb board:

"Every Generation Hates the Hoyas"

brawl.jpg

in honor of the halftime ceremony this Saturday, I'd love to see Don Mcpherson taking the heisman away from Tim Brown at the ceremony.

Consider it done. Gonna be a tough one, but I'll get on it tonight.

An Onondaga warrior killing a tiger.

Replace Tulanes qb with Tajh Boyd on any number of plays where we crushed Montana.

300 with Shafer as Leonidas and players going to war with him.

The Dome wrapped in a locked chain. Bonus points if you can add a tiger caged up inside somehow.

The Dome wrapped in a locked chain. Bonus points if you can add a tiger caged up inside somehow.

Some family issues have come up and I will be away from my laptop for a few days (typing now from work). Will do this when I can get a chance.

I like it but why do u have to "venture" over here this should be your second home... One University One Athletic department believe

Some family issues have come up and I will be away from my laptop for a few days (typing now from work). Will do this when I can get a chance.

If more than a couple of days, I'd recommend changing any requests with tigers referenced in them to wolves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom