Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam | Syracusefan.com

Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam

From 1971 and it's still outstanding.

canteen.jpg

Okay, it's Sunday night, but whatever. Long live roots music. And I apologize if the song is older than most of you here. :)

Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam is on. Whatcha got for tonight? I think I am going to start with some Eric Gales at about 6pm with some Southern Tier IPA’s.

Also have Southern Tier. Here's a killer riff from a local legend.

2 in. No music just Travelling Robert. My wife likes this crap.

Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam is on. Whatcha got for tonight? I think I am going to start with some Eric Gales at about 6pm with some Southern Tier IPA’s.

Drinking a 6 pack of Mike hards lemonade in my heated garage on this cold night.

The wife is out. I'm watching The Rolling Stones Rock N Roll Circus as one does from time to time throwing back a triple IPA from Foam. I'm reasonably certain I was born in the wrong era.

I often feel the same.

On to my second TIPA, this time a mortalis x equilibrium collaboration. Two triples is leading to a very chill mood.

Nice, thanks for that.

Drinking a 6 pack of Mike hards lemonade in my heated garage on this cold night.
Blasting that Kid Rock??

When can simple common man like me get white collar amenities like heated garage?

Last edited:
Blasting that Kid Rock??

When can simple common man like me get white collar amenities like heated garage?

I heard he saved a gajillions from buying boxed "wine product." :D

The wife is out. I'm watching The Rolling Stones Rock N Roll Circus as one does from time to time throwing back a triple IPA from Foam. I'm reasonably certain I was born in the wrong era.

How‘d you get the Foam? My wife picked up 3 doubles today for my birthday tomorrow