Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam

That is a bummer. Phil is easily one of my all time favorites.
I play the drums and he was huge influence on my playing when I first started out. His custom made Gretch drums were really unique. No bottom head. Created a really different sound.

This is a weird comment, but these guys will be really, really good when the singer matures a bit. He screams a couple sections he doesn’t need to. This song, mellowed out, will be even better

It’s all going well with my old school Sip of Sunshine.
What are we all drinking tonight? After all, this is the Friday night pandemic drinking and music thread. I just opened a Great Lakes Nosferatu imperial red IPA. Damn good stuff.

What are we all drinking tonight? After all, this is the Friday night pandemic drinking and music thread. I just opened a Great Lakes Nosferatu imperial red IPA. Damn good stuff.
Played hoops tonight. My first one was a 14th Star Citranade.

Would you believe he's a Christian artist? Love the lap steel.
That song is relatable across so many genres. As a guy who travels for work a lot, it speaks to me now just as much as when I was a freshman college student in 1987 missing my girlfriend across the state.

That song is relatable across so many genres. As a guy who travels for work a lot, it speaks to me now just as much as when I was a freshman college student in 1987 missing my girlfriend across the state.
You and I grew up at the same time. Nothing beats 70's and 80's rock.

Bourbon. Old Wiseman, specifically

“My man Sam”. IPA from a local brewery to me, Noble Shepherd. A+ place.