Frined moving to Maine, where does cuse nation hang | Syracusefan.com

Frined moving to Maine, where does cuse nation hang

Would you believe... LL Bean? :)
No idea, just being a wise-as$.

Ouch... :)

I know Maine pretty well actually as my family has a summer cabin in Sebago Lake area about an hour west of Portland. Portland is obviously the most likely place where anything could be happening for an SU fan but honestly I wouldn't hold my breath. Maine is not known for rabid sports fans and what fans they do have support the Red Sox and patriots. But if I was heading there I would check to see what's happening in Portland.

Mark

Ouch... :)

I know Maine pretty well actually as my family has a summer cabin in Sebago Lake area about an hour west of Portland. Portland is obviously the most likely place where anything could be happening for an SU fan but honestly I wouldn't hold my breath. Maine is not known for rabid sports fans and what fans they do have support the Red Sox and patriots. But if I was heading there I would check to see what's happening in Portland.

Mark
Portlands the shitt. I like that mini city.

Yes it is an awesome little town. Nice rejuvenated touristy section with some very nice quaint little stores and eateries. And you can't beat the lobstah.

Yes it is an awesome little town. Nice rejuvenated touristy section with some very nice quaint little stores and eateries. And you can't beat the lobstah.
Hasn't it burnt down 4 or 5 times? The place is a cat, 9 lives. Lots of good restaurants up there. I plan on going back real soon.

Used to get up there at least once a year when I lived in ct. Gonna be hard now living in Virginia unfortunately. Maniacs are pretty chill people too!

Thought he meant Bernie Fine. Need a gilardino translator. Maybe Rosetta Stone has one?

Crabapple Cove. Usually there's a meet-up in the Penobscot Bay area.

CABOT COVE. let's all go visit our aunt jessica...so 5 washed up has beens enter. one loveboater leaves. now that's entertainment 80's style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom