From casula hoya, wow, I have a feeling people will be angry | Syracusefan.com

From casula hoya, wow, I have a feeling people will be angry

most hated hoya

• Kevin Braswell

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Michael Graham

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
I love how their 'list of crimes' includes numerous things that aren't crimes at all, along with intentional redundancies just to make the list look longer.

I love how their 'list of crimes' includes numerous things that aren't crimes at all, along with intentional redundancies just to make the list look longer.
Yeah, and they forgot Damone Brown.

That shirt would be hilarious to any Hoyas players that could read it... so exactly zero Hoyas players think it's funny

1/2 those things didn't result in a thing and/or are embellishments. Sure, some are true and did in fact happen as stated, but the way that list reads is a gross overstatement. They should make a t-shirt listing all the Georgetown transgressions. Ewing should have been charged with assault for choking Jon Koncak. Because it happened on a basketball court makes it OK I guess. They've had more thugs than any school could imagine and they're throwing stones?

Sorry fellas. This is a set of facts that we're just going to have to own.

And the list could have been longer. DC could have a t-shirt all to himself.

1/2 those things didn't result in a thing and/or are embellishments. Sure, some are true and did in fact happen as stated, but the way that list reads is a gross overstatement. They should make a t-shirt listing all the Georgetown transgressions. Ewing should have been charged with assault for choking Jon Koncak. Because it happened on a basketball court makes it OK I guess. They've had more thugs than any school could imagine and they're throwing stones?
Actually, their on-court criminal acts alone could fill a shirt.

Sorry fellas. This is a set of facts that we're just going to have to own.

And the list could have been longer. DC could have a t-shirt all to himself.

accused or even charged doesn't mean something actually happened. 1/2 of them are BS.

Since I'm not a huge baby, I think the shirt's kinda clever and appreciate it.

Kudos to them for finding an apropos criminal reference (wearing orange) and creating a funny shirt based on Syracuse hoops transgressions over the years.

Stop being such a bunch of whiners.

casualhoya.jpg

thats gotta be one of the weakest attempts ive ever seen.. they would need a closet full of shirts to cover there own problems..

Sue them! Georgetown would over t-shirts. Chris of Holy Shirt when talking about the t-shirts for Georgetown was asked on Channel 9 if he gets suggestions for t-shirts. He laughed and said they do and some were very good - but there are licensing laws and both SU and Georgetown have to approve before any t-shirt is mass produced.

Think these Hoya idiots investigated that? Think SU approved? Georgetown approved and ohh if they did -hmm - deeper pockets? Maybe we can get a new IPF sooner than we think.:)

They're just pissed that they're back in the CYO league next year.

Well, there's always their football team.

Wait, what?