From Greg Swaim... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

From Greg Swaim...

well, *t, is this going to be a midnight announcement? What?

Is this guy an alum? i have never heard of him
I remember him running a basketball site and he would send out a bunch of emails. Never really got much from his site.

If I were Davis I would be going into hiding for my own personal safety about now if this comes to pass.

I think Bernie should. This is on him, not Davis.

Gotta feel bad for Fine's neighbors... must be scary if *t hits the fan soon

Jb dug his own grave here...Even grumpy old guys need to say and do the right things in matters like this

this thread BLEW UP... 30+ posts in less than 10 minutes

if so...id put bernie on suicide watch and the crackhead brothers in the witness protection program out in new mexico.

clearly, they illegally taped conversations with mrs fine, cobbled them together and are DEADSET in trying to BRING DOWN THE PROGRAM.

these sociopaths really have it in for SU

Sounds more like an opinion tweet

Has to be. Again, this is NOT PSU. There was NO COVER UP. I spoke to my friend at ESPN earlier today after hearing about the tape. I asked him what the general consensus was like behind the scenes regarding JB's role in all this. He said that everyone was pretty level headed and did not think JB knew nor did they think he should be ousted like Joe PA. They know it's a different story competely. It was felt that a strong statement from JB RE Bernie and acknowledging his jumping the gun would be prudent.

he hasn't even had a real comment on the situation for the last few days and suddenly he knows something?

Not for nothing but could JB be fired and BF NOT be fired??? I think we are jumping the gun.....:crazy: I hope

Those two are too stupid for witness protection, the only thing they have wanted from the get go is $$$. I doubt they thought of the ramifications.

Those two are too stupid for witness protection, the only thing they have wanted from the get go is $$$. I doubt they thought of the ramifications.
does davis really have kids of his own?

His "source" is probably the fearmongering on this board ...

This is why I don't like tweets. So easy to take things out of context. Could be hearsay, a fact or an opinion.

Yes unfortunately Davis has kids. If there was ever a case for forced sterilization he is exhibit #1.

If this comes to pass, I will never donate another dime to the university. Not one penny.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I can't believe that I'm hoping for an announcement of a 5-10 game suspension for JB...

:bang:

I guess I just don't understand how he could get fired unless he actively covered for Bernie. How do you fire a Hall of Fame coach for shooting his mouth off while defending a friend of 50 years?

Yes unfortunately Davis has kids. If there was ever a case for forced sterilization he is exhibit #1.
how many and how old? this is a mindf*ck that he has kids

If this comes to pass, I will never donate another dime to the university. Not one penny.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Reading the blog again, I feel like his comment was an opinion, as he responded to a re-tweet:

GSwaim BigTime TV/Radio

@

@kafren224 He backed a guy who he knew had allegations against him. JB said they were totally unfounded, but it doesn't appear that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom