From the parking lot ... To the rafters | Syracusefan.com

From the parking lot ... To the rafters

why-why-why-why-why-why-why-why-nancy-49471287.png

Akron and Vermont brought up in the same 24 hours.

Surprised that team spent virtually the entire season ranked top 10 looking back hardly feels like a better SU team even if we won the BET. Hak/Gerry/JP had literally no help everyone was worn down after the BET run.

The other top Big East teams all had bad tournaments that year Pitt lost in the first round to Pacific and Uconn/BC didn't make the Sweet 16 only WVU made a run.

Freaking Taylor Coppenwrath is unfortunate enough to be my doppleganger. If my doppleganger grew 8 inches and got 44% uglier.

I played golf at Binghamton from 04-08 when these two were at Vermont and I’m a basketball junkie and whenever Binghamton played them in the America East, it was like magic and Kareem we’re coming to town. I wasn’t surprised at all when they won Bc I saw them all season in conference. I’ve seen every SU basketball game since I was a kid and Copenrath honestly was one of the best players I’ve seen SU included. He dominated every single game for a long time. Tough day for us SU fans, but man these two were special

I played golf at Binghamton from 04-08 when these two were at Vermont and I’m a basketball junkie and whenever Binghamton played them in the America East, it was like magic and Kareem we’re coming to town. I wasn’t surprised at all when they won Bc I saw them all season in conference. I’ve seen every SU basketball game since I was a kid and Copenrath honestly was one of the best players I’ve seen SU included. He dominated every single game for a long time. Tough day for us SU fans, but man these two were special
I agree, and as much as it sucked for us syracuse fans...UVM punching us in the mouth is exactly what makes the ncaa basketball so freakin awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom