Frosh | Syracusefan.com

Frosh

shu 49

All Conference
Gotta say Watson, Willis, and Barnes are amazing players who have Pro potential in my eyes. We won with Allen but cant say Willis didnt play great and could have won it for us with the chance. Watson does great job not grttingpushedoff line and see's back and disengages well to make play. Does need a bit better pass rush technique but that will come with time.

Gotta say Watson, Willis, and Barnes are amazing players who have Pro potential in my eyes. We won with Allen but cant say Willis didnt play great and could have won it for us with the chance. Watson does great job not grttingpushedoff line and see's back and disengages well to make play. Does need a bit better pass rush technique but that will come with time.
I love Watson’s bull rush. VERY impressive strength for true frosh. A full year in weight room and he could be a Jones/Bromley like factor for us At DT.

Year 3 we are making the playoffs. Team will be loaded by then. Fran knows what he's doing. It's amazing what he's accomplished in less than a year.

Year 3 we are making the playoffs. Team will be loaded by then. Fran knows what he's doing. It's amazing what he's accomplished in less than a year.
Yeah cause next year is a gauntlet

We won’t have McCord in year 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom