FSU -20 over Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

FSU -20 over Syracuse...

Wonder if this moves up or down

up-movie-poster-carl.jpg

wont go up that much fsu hasn't really been that impressive all year and have nothing to play for

last time we were home are 20 point underdogs they didnt know that it wasn't there fault

No offense to Mahoney but with Dungey probably out and attrition all over the roster, they will likely crush us.

If Dungey is officially listed as OUT out I am thinking this line ends around 26

Moneyline is out. Currently at Cuse +825 which equates to an 11% chance of winning outright.

actually pretty surprising but i guess if you look at the fact NC state had solid chances to beat Clemson and FSU and we were a bad call away from a chance to tie it up late maybe its not as farfetched as it might seem.

One thing thats been surprising in a bad way is we havent really gotten a teams worst effort all year in regards to mistakes. clemson had multiple games of several TOs and we got their cleanest game. it would help if we got a sloppy FSU effort

actually pretty surprising but i guess if you look at the fact NC state had solid chances to beat Clemson and FSU and we were a bad call away from a chance to tie it up late maybe its not as farfetched as it might seem.

One thing thats been surprising in a bad way is we havent really gotten a teams worst effort all year in regards to mistakes. clemson had multiple games of several TOs and we got their cleanest game. it would help if we got a sloppy FSU effort

Are teams worst efforts coming as a result of their opponent's defense playing well? While I agree teams have played well against us, our defense hasn't exactly put up much resistance on any regular basis. I think it's a combination of some bad luck and some poor defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom