FSU Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Honestly what the hell is wrong with Tyus?
He thinks he has to do it all himself or is worried about his play slipping to keep him from draft?

We can run sets with the 3 guard
Lineup.
It worked that last possession have the 2 guards weaving and if the guy going 1 on 1 can’t beat his guy flip it and continue probing.

Not for Sherman Douglas or Josh Pace or Billy Edelin. Depends on if the player can make them(they usually did) and how good the player actually is at the rim.
We actually were pretty good with them earlier in the year. I thought this is the year. Deadly effective IF you just make that part of your game inside.

Moyer and Marek need to set screens to get our guards some space.

We actually were pretty good with them earlier in the year. I thought this is the year. Deadly effective IF you just make that part of your game inside.

...don't like where tis is going - been here before. maybe we don't break thirty this game. Hope I'm wrong. :(

Refs are letting the noles tomahawk chop the sheeet out of our guys it's terrible! Love Washington playing and the better ball movement we are seeing on offense...just have to put the ball in the hoop!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom