FSU Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

I like that Washington passes the ball and then cuts, as opposed to standing around.

Never mind that that is the type of compliment that would sound impressive for a kid in like 7th-8th grade. But it’s where we’re at. We’ve got one guy who passes and then moves. It’s something.
He must be on the wrong team.

we can not inbound the ball cleanly, we can not defend in the middle...this is getting silly, no really sad. We need to dump the funk, wake up and play a good half of basketball. fsu has shown me nothing besides taking everything away from our lousy turnovers and scoring.

Whoever said Chukwu has good hands should be banned
Apologies.
He had them. For like ten minutes in one game. It was an aberration. An outlier. Which is why it was notable.

Can't play Battle at forward. He doesn't even try to rebound. We are getting crushed on the boards. Need Moyer in for rebounding. Washington helps the ball movement. Leave him in and take Frank out who is having a miserable game.

SUs big 3 are 5-23. Wahington one of the few bright spots for the team. Offense at least was moving when he was in the game. Getting killed on the defensive boards again. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not pass the ball to Chukwu. Worst hands I've ever seen on a college player. Can't believe he made that dunk.

Our players are honestly not good...also how can ANYONE make a case that JB is actually coaching this team?!? Some of this is is almost comically bad.

JB isn't coaching and if he is they aren't listening...time to move on
But... hall of fame.

Apologies.
He had them. For like ten minutes in one game. It was an aberration. An outlier. Which is why it was notable.

All good just busting ur balls, its all we have left watching this sshit show .

Don't like what you are reading? I love Cuse hoops..this is killing me but I could coach better right now...tell me how I'm wrong

No, you could not.

I agree it is a frustrating watch. But no.

Can't play Battle at forward. He doesn't even try to rebound. We are getting crushed on the boards. Need Moyer in for rebounding. Washington helps the ball movement. Leave him in and take Frank out who is having a miserable game.

Battle also seems clueless about his responsibility on the wing when he's playing the 3. It's not working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom