FSU Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

This team is still good defensively so I don’t think coaching is the problem. The real problem is our personnel would be unable to run a successful offense no matter what system you put them in. JB planned on having multiple guys that aren’t here anymore

This team is still good defensively so I don’t think coaching is the problem. The real problem is our personnel would be unable to run a successful offense no matter what system you put them in. JB planned on having multiple guys that aren’t here anymore
It is when you don’t run any type of offense. His offense is designed around having at least one stud player to iso. We don’t have that. When we don’t, you need to change things up. Square peg round hole scenario going on...but you are right, our defense is pretty good.

Can't play Battle at forward. He doesn't even try to rebound. We are getting crushed on the boards. Need Moyer in for rebounding. Washington helps the ball movement. Leave him in and take Frank out who is having a miserable game.

I'd take out Battle. At least we know that Frank can make shots. Battle isn't helping this team at all right now.

We have to bring in some sort of big man next year. Chukwu amd Sidibe are simply not getting it done.

I really don’t care at this point. Marek is unplayable right now. Howard and Battle are miserable today. Brissett gets blocked every time he goes inside.

Shocking how bad Marek looks right now, hes been a tire fire since ACC play started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom