FSU Game Thread... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just do not look like a well coached team.. on either side of the ball... It looks as though both our O and D coordinators "Guess" at what we should be running for plays and sets... Our players do not look like they have been coached because awareness across the board appears to be lacking and it looks like it may be a problem with lack of focus on it for game prep... Our talent is not as bad as we have played. I can guarantee everyone that...

No discipline, No Heart, No Bowl game, no momentum next year and we just paid a guy a huge amount of $$$ and he may have just had one lucky season. 4-8, 4-8,10-3, 3-9?

Terrible take.

This must be a Disaster behind the scenes. Truly embarrassing. Like I said you don’t get this bad without a complete meltdown internally

We just do not look like a well coached team.. on either side of the ball... It looks as though both our O and D coordinators "Guess" at what we should be running for plays and sets... Our players do not look like they have been coached because awareness across the board appears to be lacking and it looks like it may be a problem with lack of focus on it for game prep... Our talent is not as bad as we have played. I can guarantee everyone that...

i disagree with the D. They play great but they can’t win games by themselves. I can’t imagine how disheartening it must be for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom