FSU Game Thread... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, of all the people you’re going to razz on it’s Coleman?

He had an open shot at the QB, and didn't come close to bringing him down. Should he be praised for that?

Looking like Eric Dungey May have been the most valuable player in college football. He was so good he elevated what we have watched this season to a 10 win program. I’m embarrassed for anything I ever said negative about him
Dungey was great but put him on this team we are probably a 7-5 team.
Our problems stem from a bad OL and broken QB.
This defense today has been pretty exposed as well.
Our LBs which since UMD game weren’t exposed they aren’t getting exposed today.
FSU spreading us out is exposing our LBs.

Dino is a very likable person and I really want him to figure things out and be our coach for a long time.

But if next year is like this year, then we have all been fooled by charismatic speeches at the expense of genuine on the field results.

I'll give him a mulligan this year. But there has to be changes and improvement next year.

He had an open shot at the QB, and didn't come close to bringing him down. Should he be praised for that?

No, but sometimes good players whiff on a play. Whether it was intentional or not, your comment made it seem like Coleman whiffs plays all the time.

No, but sometimes good players whiff on a play. Whether it was intentional or not, your comment made it seem like Coleman whiffs plays all the time.

I don't see many people whiffing on Devito ...

Dungey was great but put him on this team we are probably a 7-5 team.
Our problems stem from a bad OL and broken QB.
This defense today has been pretty exposed as well.
Our LBs which since UMD game weren’t exposed they aren’t getting exposed today.
FSU spreading us out is exposing our LBs.
Nothing is done to help the o-line. Nothing. we start off series with drop back passes and these guys can't hold them up. Where are short passes? What about a pass to the Tight End?

Some of Dino‘s coaches are delivering MAC level coaching , and even more crushing -MAC level recruiting. Very difficult to to prepare for game day without the proper level of competition In practice.

I am utterly disgusted at this team. I have to say not a huge Dino fan at this point. As someone said here before either he is teaching things this way or he is allowing it to happen and both of them are on him. 0 offensive scheme. I mean scheme against a weakness the f st. May have somewhere. Use a different qb a bit, try new receivers, and get rid of the coaches who aren’t doing there job. I didn’t even see a ton of motivation on that field at all. Also does it seam now we are only throwing to Harris instead of spreading it around. I don’t know maybe I am bitching to bitch. Oh if someone else says our defense is good I’m gonna puke all over u. That is a terrible tackling demonstration all game long. I don’t know but I doubt we are even in a game rest of year. We are that beaten dog that can barely pick its head of the ground.

Didn’t he lower his head there? Or I guess that’s just selective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom