FSU Game... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t read any of this, so I hope this has been said…but What is this play calling? Over it

This is a Madei/Nunes situation with Tommy/Garrett. Neither one is that good, but we have to give both a chance and see who has the hot (and by hot, I could settle for luke warm) hand in each particular game.

Today isn't Garrett. The next game could very well be. Give Tommy a couple series right now.

Curious what you guys are seeing that suggests Devito would be doing anything different with the play calling... I fully expect if Devito comes in the game, he will be promptly sacked and fumble and/or stare down his first option.
Right? It’s like they “Men in Black memory wipe out deviced” the previous 2 seasons. And the Rutgers game.

Bring in Devito

1633206331053.gif

Told everybody that GS wasn’t it and i got his stats from games that he came in that were blowouts from his freshman year thrown at me. i tried to tell everybody.

Most here never thought GS “was it”. He was simply not Devito, and that was good enough.

Maybe Devito is the better play for this game? We’ll see.

Why? What’s devito going to do?? The line is not giving GS time to throw. What do you think happens when Tommy comes in?
Run out of bounds for an 8 yard loss to preserve the completion percentage.

Gonna need our defense to outscore their offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom