FSU Game... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the exception of last year, every other year we’ve had a fork in the road game that determines season and trajectory of program. This feels like that game in 2021. Unfortunately they usually lose these but maybe this time will be different. God I hope so.

With the exception of last year, every other year we’ve had a fork in the road game that determines season and trajectory of program. This feels like that game in 2021. Unfortunately they usually lose these but maybe this time will be different. God I hope so.
A bowl is still reachable if we lose today.

It just means our margin for error is smaller.

I expect we will see some Devito today. But there’s no way HCDM doesn’t start Shrader. Four games in, you are who you are. We are a running team. It doesn’t mean we can’t pick our spots to take advantage of a possibly soft FSU pass defense. But you’ve got to play your strengths. This is not Hollywood. Rocky isn’t going to change away from fighting as a southpaw.
Rocky II

No one thinks we can win even though Florida St is garbage. We have to play loose like we have nothing to lose. Which we don’t. Nothing is more dangerous then a group of fire pissers that have nothing to loss.

Any predictions of the Pitt game is going to go past 3:30? I’m not near a tv right now?

I been talking about kicking FSU's grundle all week.

And I don't mean a gentle tap or anything.

I'm talking like a full force side or snap kick direct to the grundle.
Hahaha! I’m all for it!

Any predictions of the Pitt game is going to go past 3:30? I’m not near a tv right now?
Pitts up big in the 3rd. I don't see a lot of time outs or running out of bounds to stop the clock and extend the game.

Pitts up big in the 3rd. I don't see a lot of time outs or running out of bounds to stop the clock and extend the game.
Virginia and whoever they were playing says hello!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors