FSU Game... | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were going to waste our 3rd TO our HC should have challenged the previous incompletion as part of the TO.

That right there is terrible game management. If you are forced to use the TO challenge with it.
yeah I dont get why they dont do that anytime that have a TO.. its clear the refs are not really reviewing plays like they should.

We should have called a TO after the completion to the FSU 40 we would have had 22 seconds and 1 TO.
Instead we let 5 seconds burn off before snapping that first down.

It’s brutal coaching decisions.
He could have spiked the ball.

We should have called a TO after the completion to the FSU 40 we would have had 22 seconds and 1 TO.
Instead we let 5 seconds burn off before snapping that first down.

It’s brutal coaching decisions.

As soon as we got the 1sr down I was screaming call TO. Any other team is burning a TO there but Dino. It's unfathomable how bad he is at timeout and clock management.

It was because they called holding.

If they had called PI you could make the argument that it was an uncatchable ball and the interception was clean.
Yes and I thought holding was the right call from what I saw on the replay. Sorry if that upsets some people that can't take off their orange colored glasses for 5 seconds. The other two calls were questionable at the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom