FSU Game... | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as we got the 1sr down I was screaming call TO. Any other team is burning a TO there but Dino. It's unfathomable how bad he is at timeout and clock management.
And he brags about how good he is at it when questioned. Any avg Madden player has better time management then Dino.

Of course we could have challenged that.
We burned a TO it was stupid for to not challenge and if it was overturned we get the TO back.
Yeah I have no idea what the downside is to making that challenge instead of calling TO.

Yes and I thought holding was the right call from what I saw on the replay. Sorry if that upsets some people that can't take off their orange colored glasses for 5 seconds. The other two calls were questionable at the very best.
I agree with you on all of that.

Of course we could have challenged that.
We burned a TO it was stupid for to not challenge and if it was overturned we get the TO back.
You cannot challenge at end of half. Has to be booth only.

How about decide to go for the 4th down or don’t. How come he always has to call a timeout to decide if he should go for it or kick the field goal? FSU went for it 2 times without using a timeout. Horrible coaching. Bad play calling. Frustrating.

It’s like Tennessee all over again. Sorry guys bad memories. I was there
Me too. I walked completely hammered down Salina Street from Armory Square to my grandmother’s place, which was almost in Nedrow.

In that situation a TO is so much more valuable than 5 yards. Take the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom