FSU Kickoff: 8 PM / ACC Network | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Kickoff: 8 PM / ACC Network

12:00pm. No bueno for tailgating and crowd is sleepy

8:00pm. Second best slot. Not ideal for getting home at midnight but best slot for crowd noise and overall mass hysteria.

3:30. Perfect slot if you combine best tailgating with a mostly liquored up crowd. And getting home by 8:00

8:00pm. Second best slot. Not ideal for getting home at midnight but best slot for crowd noise and overall mass hysteria.

3:30. Perfect slot if you combine best tailgating with a mostly liquored up crowd. And getting home by 8:00
The later the better at home. 12 pm players are half-awake too.

Am I the only one who has to be in church at 9 AM Sunday morning?
It makes for a short night of sleep after the 2 and a half hour drive home.

P.S. They can't start without me. I'm the guy up front!

Am I the only one who has to be in church at 9 AM Sunday morning?
It makes for a short night of sleep after the 2 and a half hour drive home.

P.S. They can't start without me. I'm the guy up front!
We have a 2 hour drive and have to be at church at 10am. We also have evening worship at 6pm too so will have to take a nap in between.

Exactly

8 PM works perfectly for ESPN Gameday.
Sadly, I think that ship already sailed for this season. I’d bet that Bama/Ole Miss gets it. The other potential is UNC/Wake. We’d be option # 3 or 4 that day unfortunately.

I could care less. Noon makes it tough with a kid so I sometimes have to watch it later and don’t get to participate in the game thread……

8 pm start is perfect for me.
as a person living 1,000 miles away and usually going to 1 or 2 games a year in person, 8pm is really best for TV watching, I can clear the deck of every chore, errand, trip that day and watch for 3+ hours unimpeded

Now I'm really bummed. It's bad enough I have to miss the game, but now it's a night game. I wanted to go to one more night game this season. Figures!!! :mad: My wife and I will be flying back from Anguilla that Saturday and won't touchdown in SYR until the game is just about over.

Why are so many against spending the night in a hotel or bnb? It would be crazy and not very safe to drive back at 2am intoxicated.
its costs addition money?

That’s gonna be tough for me. I fly out like 6 am Sunday morning
me too. I'm a lot older than you. I'll be packed and ready Saturday morning.

I'll get plenty of tailgate time in. Not really a drinking game for me as I will be driving and staying at a Carrier Circle hotel for this one. Could not get into the Sheraton. Eh. But for me certainly better than last weeks noon game. I do have a 7am flight, but can sleep on both planes...and then nap when I get home.

I'll get plenty of tailgate time in. Not really a drinking game for me as I will be driving and staying at a JMA Circle hotel for this one. Could not get into the Sheraton. Eh. But for me certainly better than last weeks noon game. I do have a 7am flight, but can sleep on both planes...and then nap when I get home.
FIFY

Why are so many against spending the night in a hotel or bnb? It would be crazy and not very safe to drive back at 2am intoxicated.
Are you saying it would be safer to drive home hammered at let’s say 7:00 pm?

Not really a drinking game for me as I will be driving and staying at a Carrier Circle hotel for this one.

Uber could be your friend. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom