FSU Kickoff: 8 PM / ACC Network | Syracusefan.com

FSU Kickoff: 8 PM / ACC Network

We find out Monday correct?

Unless there is 6 day but I'm expecting an evening kickoff. Either us or unc will be on espn other to accn

I have to assume we are the only school that wants the 8pm slot and everyone else would prefer a day game in mid November?

That’s gonna be tough for me. I fly out like 6 am Sunday morning

Why are so many against spending the night in a hotel or bnb? It would be crazy and not very safe to drive back at 2am intoxicated.

I could care less. Noon makes it tough with a kid so I sometimes have to watch it later and don’t get to participate in the game thread……

8 pm start is perfect for me.

Sorry for the folks flying out early Sunday, or the ones that have a long drive home after the game.

Makes for a less than ideal tailgate too.

But I think this maximizes our home field advantage, and that is a good thing.

8 is an ideal tailgate time, I prefer 8pm in Sept or Early October for temperature purposes but overall this is a godsend after last weeks Nooner.

330 is my personal preference but 8 is far better than noon for tailgaters.
Agree with this.

Noon is the one I really dislike. Happy that this year, we avoided noon kickoffs for home games completely.

Except when we played teams from Indiana. They gotta get with the program or no more playing teams from that state. ;)

330 is my personal preference but 8 is far better than noon for tailgaters.

330 is really the elite start time., for early season games and real late ones I prefer night games as it allows you to maximize the good weather early in the season and for the later games your going to get prim tailgatetime time in the mid afternoon when it should be the hottest even that is in the 40's. The only downside (admittedly a big one) for the later season games is by 530-6 its freeking pitch black out. The lots do have some lights so its not total darkness but as a tailgate you definitely need lights for a late kick in November.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom