FSU Postgame Pow-Wow | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Postgame Pow-Wow

Screenshot_20231014_170505_X.jpg

You would think SOME kid(that’s actually good)has the balls to come to SU and be a hero. Tell me a kid that comes here and turns this dumpster fire around WOULDN’T get drafted? There’s gotta be someone(who’s actually good)who WANTS this, no?
I live in South Carolina, The LaNorris ship has sailed. They love him here...the fans, the Coaching Staff, how do you think we got Branden Davis? Sellers as a true freshman displaced him in the pecking order..

It's the ass-kicking not even close that bothers me. The most.
I hear you...but close games sometimes leave with a deceptive opinion of your talent, where as, an ass kicking leaves no doubt...that you have a significant talent gap.

I just don’t understand where the aggressive coach we hired went. How has he become a shell of who he was. What happened?

How do you justify going for a long fg down by 21 with 20ish minutes left in the game?
37 yard fg isnt long

SUAD cares about winning football games so much that they moved a rivalry game to a baseball stadium five hours from campus. They aren't firing the coach. I would love to be wrong if we don't finish 8-4 but idfk.
And put 350m into the Dome and new athletic complex

Pena literally has literally been hurt his entire career and Jones hasn't made it past mid Sept in back to back years. Not taking a shot at you but were not exactly missing Diggs and Tyreek Hill here.
even if we had them shrader would miss them

No he’s not!
I sure hope he is not. The offense is the worst it's ever been and he is the coach. Granted the offensive line stinks which doesn't help the QB no matter who it is. How atrocious the offensive line is was glaring even in the early games that we won.

To be fair on that question, we have never really recruited at that high quality level for football. Came close during P's reign but was still lacking overall. The base here just sucks. I am not defending Dino overall. Just that football recruiting has always been tough for Northeast schools not named Penn st. And even Penn st always seemed to lack top end speed all over the field like the southern schools had. Basketball, we have never really recruited with the top top schools but because there are so many top flight players in our region, we have done very well. What other programs at the school recruit at the top in national competitive sports? Lax, until recently was a regional sport. And as that has grown, our recruiting seems to have diminished.
We once recruited good enough to beat Clemson, Ohio State, Georgia, Colorado, Arizona ,Miami, Florida, Wisconsin , with near misses to Oklahoma, Tennessee (team won the NC).

You are missing the point...I doubt very seriously, that there are plenty of schools with less or similar funding in the ACC!!! Our position would be different if we were in a North East or Eastern football conference playing schools with similar geography. We have to go head to head with too many warm weather schools. It is not just about playing in a dome...it is also about enjoying the warm weather year round and strolling campus seeing half dressed coeds. Visit Clemson...visit Miami, visit Florida State, you may not want to leave.
It’s amazing how the recruiting hotbed of Kanas has been ranked in back to back years because they have a great HC in Leipold. Look at them now with their star QB missing the last 2 games they still have 25 points at HT. If Kansas football can do it i have to believe there is hope. I just think the NDSU coaching tree has been the gift that keeps on giving to the midwest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom