FSU Postgame Pow-Wow | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Postgame Pow-Wow

Not sure what there is to say at this point. In year 8 we look as lost as ever, have no QB depth whatsoever, 1 legit D1 Wr and a HC who is going through the motions and has been since 2019. At some point the SU admin has to grow a pair and pull the plug, enough is enough

Would White come back he would be able to keep the strength of the team intact.

I know no one cares but down Gadsen Jones Pena isn’t a winning formula.

Still think the fg was terrible for morale.

Pena literally has literally been hurt his entire career and Jones hasn't made it past mid Sept in back to back years. Not taking a shot at you but were not exactly missing Diggs and Tyreek Hill here.

Pena literally has literally been hurt his entire career and Jones hasn't made it past mid Sept in back to back years. Not taking a shot at you but were not exactly missing Diggs and Tyreek Hill here.

They’re better than what’s behind them.

I know no one cares but down Gadsen Jones Pena isn’t a winning formula.

Still think the fg was terrible for morale.
I don’t think Peña is a difference maker and Jones hasn’t shown he can stay healthy and produce. Gadsen was obviously devastating since he was the 1 guy who could get separation and is a proven commodity.

Ok but we are still not down Jones. Gadsen and Peña cause to lose 41-3?

Gotta have someone who can make a play. Gadsen is really good. They had Keon Coleman who basically sealed it at his will.

I think you just nailed it. I think you could have thrown in a get a life to those who want more.
Why is it wrong to want more? You guys are banking strongly that we win 8-9 games. What’s the narrative if we win 6? I’m not sure why it’s outlandish to not want to lose the last three games by 100 points? Even if we win 8 it’s fools gold. Our schedule is trash.

Cignetti Lewis Huff Chadwell Chesney Fritz would all be at the top of my prospective wish list
no way Lewis would come here. I’m sure he’s getting paid more as an OC at Colorado. He wouldn’t take a step down when they’re about to take off. He will end up at a higher level P5 program when he leaves.

Not sure what there is to say at this point. In year 8 we look as lost as ever, have no QB depth whatsoever, 1 legit D1 Wr and a HC who is going through the motions and has been since 2019. At some point the SU admin has to grow a pair and pull the plug, enough is enough

Problem is they might not even be smart enough to know he’s a problem. Do they even know enough about sports/football to see bad this is?

Im not sure about 7, heck I’m not sure we win another game.
You could be correct. But keep in mind that we are experiencing recency bias right now. We remember what we see last. And what we have seen has just been a disaster. We were never going to beat the last three teams and to play them back to back to back, that was rough. We have played one team like the next 5 and that was Purdue and we did win. We do seem to be kind of healthy. We will see. In a way, we can't lose. If we win, we win. If we lose, a change has to be made. And everyone should keep in mind, our AD just fired a Hall of Fame coach. He has the stones to fire Dino.

Gotta have someone who can make a play. Gadsen is really good. They had Keon Coleman who basically sealed it at his will.
I agree with you but we only threw it maybe 4 times over 15 yards downfield, would they have mattered in this or any of the last three games?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom